Search results

1. J

RPT167 Meatchoppers with Knives (part 1)

This one of Korean War scenarios from Rally Point 17. Played with Wes Vaughn, featuring 22 Chinese Squads (6 are reinforcements) vs 14 French and ROK squads (4 squads enter as reinforcements) plus 2 M16 "MeatChoppers". Each side is also equiped with a verity of support weapons: For the UN 5...
  2. J

HIP Pillboxes and Caves in PTO

Setting up for my first Cave Scenario (FT203 - Harakiri Gulch) and wanted to make sure I understand how caves and pillboxes are revealed. Per G.2 E1.16 will apply to Fortifications setup in jungle, kunai or bamboo. Per G1.632 A pillbox setup in concealment terrain by the japanse player will...
  3. J

LFT Deluxe Playthru

Brian Wiermsa and myself have started a play thru of the LFT Deluxe pack via vasl. To increase our enjoyment I have converted the LFT Deluxe boards (d1-d7) with the original artwork to vasl, but at the regular (smaller) size. See the attached to get a better idea of what it looks like. We are...
  4. J

Partial AAR - The Fight for Seoul - Battle of the Barricades

For starters let me say its quite a package 3 booklets (one for each historical map, and one for the campaign rules), 4 historical maps (2 sets of double maps), 2 campaign games (one for each double map), 21 scenarios, a single countersheet (colour coded 768 marines/248 fireteams, Corsairs...
  5. J

ASLOK Room Mate

We are three players (Andy Beaton, Bruce Stevenson and Jeff Wasserman) Heading down to ASLOK on Monday, we have two rooms booked each with 2 beds at the ASLOK Hotel, anyone still looking for accommodation? We are booked from Monday to Saturday night.
  6. J

Low Ammo and Depletion

A vehicle subject to low ammo with a normal breakdown of 12 attempts a Smoke Shot during prep file (with depletion of s8). If the roll is a 12 then the vehicle is marked as prep fired, malfunctioned and no more smoke. if the roll is 10 or less then the vehicle has no more smoke but can still...