Search results

1. B

ASL Scandinavian Open 2024, February 28 - March 3 2024

The preparations for the 2024 Edition of the Scandinavian Open are under way – and the first players have already stated their intention to participate. The tournament will again be held at Danhostel Ishøj, the location that served us so well since 2021. Book your flights early - we've been told...
  2. B

ASL Scandinavian Open, March 1-5 2023

The preparations for the 2023 Edition of the Scandinavian Open are under way – and the first players have already stated their intention to participate. The tournament will again be held at Danhostel Ishøj, the location that served us so well in 2021 and 2022. Book your flights early - we've...
  3. B

Scandinavian Open 2022 (March 4-6 2022) - 25th Edition

The preparations for the 2022 Edition of the Scandinavian Open are well under way – and the first players have already stated their intention to participate. This will be our 25th Anniversary Tournament in Copenhagen. The tournament will again be held at Danhostel Ishøj, the location that served...
  4. B

ASL SCANDINAVIAN OPEN 2021 – IN AUGUST

UPDATE - JUNE 28th CONFIRMING - ASO 2021 will take place as a face-to-face tournament. Replaced a scenario (Mars begins) by AP 169 (The Beasts have arrived) Added SSR to scenario BoF16 (Saluting a General) Thursday August 12th - Sunday August 15th. The Main Tournament will, as always...
  5. B

ASL SCANDINAVIAN OPEN 2020 (February 26th - March 1st)

The preparations for the 2020 Edition of the Scandinavian Open are well under way – and the first players have already stated their intention to participate. This will be our 23rd Tournament in Copenhagen. The tournament will again be held at Danhostel Amager, the location that has served us so...
  6. B

ASL SCANDINAVIAN OPEN 2019 (February 27th - March 3rd)

The preparations for the 2019 Edition of the Scandinavian Open are well under way – and the first players have already stated their intention to participate. This will be our 22nd Tournament in Copenhagen. The tournament will again be held at Danhostel Amager, the location that has served us so...
  7. B

SCANDINAVIAN OPEN 2018 (February 28th - March 4th)

The preparations for the 2018 Edition of the Scandinavian Open are well under way. It will be our 21st Tournament in Copenhagen. The tournament will again be held at Danhostel Amager, the location that has served us so well in recent years. We will continue the extended format that we...
  8. B

Albany 2016 AAR (part 2)

(continued) http://www.gamesquad.com/forums/index.php?threads/albany-2016-aar-part-1.129153/ Round 4 - Hart Attack - Bret Hildebran "There weren't no Panzerfaust in 1942" Round 4 paired me up with Bret Hildebran. A first time opportunity for me. We both preferred to play Hart Attack. Hart...
  9. B

Albany 2016 AAR (part 1)

Michael Hastrup-Leth and I embarked on our 3rd biannual Albany and it may just have been the best one yet. Michael reached the final of the tournament and lost in a nailbiter of a game against Paul Sidhu and I had my own fair share of challenges playing a bevy of great players. Round 1 - Pocket...
  10. B

20th ANNIVERSARY - SCANDINAVIAN OPEN 2017 (February 22-26)

The preparations for the 2017 Edition of the Scandinavian Open are well under way. It will be our 20th anniversary. 20 years and still going strong. The tournament will again be held at Danhostel Amager, the location that has served us so well in recent years. We will continue the extended...