Search results

1. W

New members introduce yourself here

Welcome to the forum. It keeps growing all the time and everyone, well all but lol one are so nice and wonderful. Don't be afraid to ask for help on anything, Nicky
  2. W

Why I should NOT be a Mod

Ohh I could never be a good one lol just a silly silly softy. Nicky
  3. W

Welcome back!! Hope to see you on here tons and tons of times. Nicky and Mary
  4. W

Welcome Sis lol what more can I say. Lov ya Nicky
  5. W

Don't let tme fool you they are all very sweet they have all been so kind to me and Uncle Drow. There is only one person on here that I will not talk to a Sgt something. Like they all have said don't be afraid to ask questions. these guys are so cool. And mr Kevin easy on the beer lol :devious...
  6. W

Uncle Drow and I say the same, don't be afraid to ask for help these guys are so silly but are so great too Nicky
  7. W

I hope no one minds me posting on my daughters name. When my brother Bill got her into this game and she joined this forum, I was afraid she would be ridicule or worse for being a young girl playing a mans game. I wish to thank you all for re leaving me of such fears. Thank you all for being so...
  8. W

And that I did lol Nicky
  9. W

I think you all are very very silly today, more than most days :devious: :shy: Love you all Nicky
  10. W

Welcome Mr. Belado as Chris says "Have Fun" and his blogs are great so take the time to read them. Don't be shy to ask for help here. If I or my uncle Bill (Drow) can do to help, please ask. Nicky
  11. W

Welcome Sir. Psycho is Psycho he and others keep us from not not being so full of it. If Uncle Bill (Drow) and I can help you, let us know. Nicky
  12. W

Hello Redshift Welcome to the Forum there are just so many wonderful people on here that have helped me and will help you as well. Nicky
  13. W

I have him drinking low-caffeine coffee and tea. That's his third heart failure so he has to watch how much sodium more than anything. He's a stubborn cuss, he's going to sneak off his diet but he'll watch it or I'll make him watch Brady Bunch re-runs. And if he's really bad make him take me to...
  14. W

Thank you Kevin I made that for him and we both liked it. And no worries I have his word he won't touch any "drinking or near drinking alcohol" . Thank you all fo caring. Love you all Nicky PS Yes even Pyscho
  15. W

Mr Psycho The little girl was sitting on my lap as I was reading the posting on here. We were talking about "hobbies" and I was showing her this forum since it is apart of my hobby. We were both shocked at see that word here since I had not seen that word on here before. Thank you sir, for...
  16. W

You better just take it easy Ian, what would we do without you? Nicky
  17. W

And a welcome from me as well, and thank you as well Ian about what campaign to start off with. Uncle Bill has that one Pegasus Bridge, I've never took too much time to look over it. And welcome again Brett.:D Nicky
  18. W

Welcome to the group, I'm new here too, one thing I've learned from my uncle Bill (Drow) is don't be shy here, if you have a question if these guys can not answer it, they will find some one who will. And if you need anything they'll point you into the right direction. Nicky
  19. W

What boardgames have you played recently?

Today the "Lollipop Squad",Tim, Jim,plus Bills friend Ray and I had uncle roll up a D&D game (He hates that name still calls it AD&D). Uncle had us in woods near Waterdeep. Just when you think you've over come the worsted he could tthrow at you he runs some things more evil at you. Drows! The...
  20. W

Funny, but so fitting, Mom used to send uncle Bill once a month a box of lollipops. "The Lollipop Four" I wonder how the Drow will lol take that one, but I love it, Thank you all. Nicky