Search results

1. A

Dispatches from the Bunker #19 has shipped...

Greetings from the Bunker and hello to all at the Forum. I'm very pleased (and relieved) to announce that Dispatches from the Bunker Issue #19 has finally shipped after a couple week delay due to 'technical difficulties'. But the finisher that my printer was waiting for came in and the job...
  2. A

Dispatches from the Bunker #19 at Printer

Please respond to my aslbunker@aol.com account, Thank You very much, Vic. Greetings from the Bunker and hello to all at Warfare HQ. I'm pleased to report that Dispatches from the Bunker Issue #19 is at the printers, and should be shipping out by October 1st. It will...
  3. A

Dispatches from the Bunker #19 August Update

Please respond to my aslbunker@aol.com account, Thank You very much, Vic. Greetings from the Bunker and hello to all at the Forum. We have started proof reading and editing work on Issue #19, with a publishing date in September for the Bunker Bash. It will contain 3 scenarios, with...
  4. A

Dispatches from the Bunker #19 Latest Update

Greetings from the Bunker and hello to all at ASL Forums. We are working hard on Issue #19, with a publishing date of sometime in September for the Bunker Bash. It will contain the usual 3 scenarios, with actions from 1940+1944 ETO/1945 PTO represented and all of our usual features. Among the...
  5. A

Dispatch #19 Update

Greetings from the Bunker and hello to all at the Forum. We have started work on Issue #19, with a publishing date of sometime in September for the Bunker Bash. It will contain the usual 3 scenarios, with actions from 1940+1944 ETO/1945 PTO represented and all of our usual features...
  6. A

Dispatches from the Bunker Update

Greetings from the Bunker and hello to all at the Forum. We have started work on Issue #19, with a publishing date of sometime in September for the Bunker Bash. It will contain at least 3 scenarios, and all of our usual features. Meanwhile, Dispatches from the Bunker Issue #18 made its debut at...