Search results

1. Nadir_E

West Coast Melee XXI (2018) AAR

West Coast Melee XXI –AAR (overall) I was fortunate to be able to attend all four days of WCM again this year – always a great time to see old friends and meet new ones. It was also somewhat bittersweet as I used the occasion to unload the last of a late friend’s kit – kind of like saying...
  2. Nadir_E

ASL Players Google Map Update

The ASL Players Google Map is closing in on 900 pins. One thing that's been added lately are game-stores where ASL is played regularly. If your club / group meets at a regular spot, let me know and I'll add a pin for it (along with details such as "third Saturday..." etc.) As usual, if YOU want...
  3. Nadir_E

West Coast Melee XXI (Southern California)

Hi All: The pre-reg packet is out for West Coast Melee XXI coming up in February. It's a fun 4 days of gaming with several minis (including one this year of very large scenarios played over several days) and a typical championship component, too. Would love to see you there! -Nadir...
  4. Nadir_E

Using Google Maps for ASL Opponent Finding...

Posted to the main board - here's the link: http://forums.gamesquad.com/showthread.php?101197-Opponent-Finder-Google-Maps&p=1406545&viewfull=1#post1406545 As pointed out by others, don't put your exact home address in - just put the pin in the town in which you live or work and that will...
  5. Nadir_E

Opponent-Finder - Google Maps

Found a map like this in use by another organization and thought it might add value for the ASL community since many are on the web, but not on GS (or CSW, or BGG, etc.). It may be that if/when enough people put their marker on the map that you'll be (happily) surprised to find a local...