Search results

1. Nadir_E

A Sad Day

Sad, sad news. Rest In Peace, Paul.
  2. Nadir_E

ASL Players Google Map Update

Pins added, Johan and Ian. If/when anything about them needs to change, just let me know. /N
  3. Nadir_E

Are you sick of Korea already?

Looking forward to its release, Evan.
  4. Nadir_E

Best scenario from ASLOK XXXIII?

As well as you played, Cary, you’ll be scary after another year of practicing ASL! :D
  5. Nadir_E

Best scenario from ASLOK XXXIII?

I played ten scenarios between Sunday & Thursday (left on Friday), many of which were good fun, but the knock-down-drag-out-every-roll-counts was DTF-4 Death to Fascism from the Death to Fascism pack, played against Tuomo Lukkari. It went down to the last turn with my defending Romanians...
  6. Nadir_E

A giant Thank You to all who bought, played and commented on the Death To Fascism pack...

Remember that you're limited to the SW that appear on the specific scenario card you're playing. The costs are on the master sheet, however.
  7. Nadir_E

A giant Thank You to all who bought, played and commented on the Death To Fascism pack...

Peter - many thanks to you and Chris for the pack and the effort that went into it. My game against Tuomo (DTF-4 Death to Fascism) was truly epic. Every roll of the last 3 turns was important - every one was a nail-biter and who was winning and who was losing seemed to switch with each one...
  8. Nadir_E

Over 1,000 pins now, btw.
  9. Nadir_E

New player - Birmingham, AL

Thanks -updated the pin accordingly.
  10. Nadir_E

I added a pin for the store to the players' map. If there's a regular schedule for ASL gatherings there, let me know.
  11. Nadir_E

Btw, we're nearing 1,000 pins now! :)
  12. Nadir_E

Looks like there's someone nearby. If you want to add a pin (by neighborhood, not exact address), let me know. https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1goYBML4s19fjE68-_VuxJ_2361U&hl=en_US&ll=33.53136317596431%2C-86.85013694999998&z=11
  13. Nadir_E

ASL Opponent wanted!

You can always check out the ASL Players Map (nearing 1,000 pins!). If you want a pin added (by neighborhood, not exact address), let me know. https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1goYBML4s19fjE68-_VuxJ_2361U&hl=en_US&ll=-3.81666561775622e-14%2C-49.60127445000012&z=1
  14. Nadir_E

ASL clubs in N.Y.

Hi All - you can also use the ASL Players Google Map to find nearby opponents. Pins are placed by neighborhood, not at your exact address. If you want to add one, let me know - we are closing in on 1,000 pins world-wide...
  15. Nadir_E

West Coast Melee XXI (2018) AAR

"...food situation at the Orange County location was less than ideal and the parking situation was a nightmare (limited and expensive)." There were a couple of changes in hotel ownership (at the new place) since last year. The food situation deteriorated a bit this year by comparison to last...
  16. Nadir_E

"...and I guess got too expensive." Bingo. They raised the rates quite a bit and we, as a club, preferred affordability for attendees over the amenities of that particular area. The Planes of Fame museum (http://www.planesoffame.org in Chino) is only 20 minutes away from the current...
  17. Nadir_E

Life (and illness) happens. Hopefully next time! I plan to be at the next Burbank game-day, Chris - would be great to see you there!
  18. Nadir_E

Details on Hatten HASL?

There's currently both a 3-date and a 5-date CG in FiH.
  19. Nadir_E

We'll be happy to have you back, Ray! As to the very sad effect of fires and rains, it's all flat-land around Ontario, so little risk of that there. On the other hand, having WCM nearer the coast would certainly be more picturesque. :)
  20. Nadir_E

West Coast Melee XXI –AAR (overall) I was fortunate to be able to attend all four days of WCM again this year – always a great time to see old friends and meet new ones. It was also somewhat bittersweet as I used the occasion to unload the last of a late friend’s kit – kind of like saying...