Search results

1. SSlunt

The wonderful "and/or" VC conditions.

Only personal cvp. Kiill the Ht and no crew survived you get only 2 cvp. If the crew survives no cvp
  2. SSlunt

Without direction from above I would play it as jwil2020 has stated And it looks like I would be wrong now. 10 or more CVP of French immediate American win OR >= 3SE Americans in both building and the French lose
  3. SSlunt

I would absolutely disagree with you on this. I am scheduled to play this scenario and would like to get an answer from the TD if an answer is not available from the designer
  4. SSlunt

Bishop Says...

That’s what happens when you read the rulebook like a sovereign citizen reads the constitution
  5. SSlunt

Could it be cumulative? 1.5 SE in each of the Buildings for a total of 3. The standard VC (if there is such a thing) usually has the and/or to allow you to win with achieving one or both of the objectives. In this case if you have <3 in one of the building or if there are <3 in each of the...
  6. SSlunt

I know that wrote designed the scenario but I think that decision is dumb. But I do not know...

I know that wrote designed the scenario but I think that decision is dumb. But I do not know what it is suppose to represent
  7. SSlunt

Hello again. Hopefully last question. If the Germans are able to get a Russian Gun off the...

Hello again. Hopefully last question. If the Germans are able to get a Russian Gun off the board before the Russian reinforcements arrive would that force the Russian to remove 1 counter from the arriving group?
  8. SSlunt

Bypass and Fortified Buildings

This came up in a game recently An American squad decides to bypass a stack of German ? sitting in a building The Germans elect to remove the top concealment and exposes a full Good order squad that then fires at the American unit with TPBF So far so good. The Fire pins the American squad -...
  9. SSlunt

HI Tom sorry to bother you but I am playing Vic in VOTG 24 and I have a question about the...

HI Tom sorry to bother you but I am playing Vic in VOTG 24 and I have a question about the exchange of German units that exit off the map. If the German units exit 1 squad and 1 Lmg before the Russians arrive, do both of the Russian groups have to remove two pieces or just one reinforcement...
  10. SSlunt

A to Q on Armoured Assault

Relates to previous thread Assuming – Leader and a squad are passenger in a German 16MP HT - – A walking German MMC using armoured Assault is the hex with the HT The leader can use is Leadership movement bonus to assist the Armoured assaulting MMC The armoured assaulting MMC declares Double...
  11. SSlunt

Leader Bonus While a Passenger

@apbills A small issue with what you have written is that how does a rider spend the same points as a walker at the same time i am not sure how it work hence the question Since they start and end in the same hex, I think it’s OK. We will have to wait for the powers that be.
  12. SSlunt

That is the question.
  13. SSlunt

Assuming above - Leader passenger in a HT - leads the walking squad(s) using armoured Assault Can the leader and the other passenger is the half track dismount into the hex with the armoured Assaulting infantry? Since the assisted MMC is not unloading I would say yes. Comments??
  14. SSlunt

Wire hex "extension" and B26.44

You can not bypass an obstacle on the Hex side of a wire hex without the bog roll. So it would still apply. Remember the rule does not actually saw that the wire is in more than 1 hex.
  15. SSlunt

AP196 steeple exists?

It could be a type of two story house but it is by definition a Row House
  16. SSlunt

AP196 steeple exists?

Blaze very good catch I would agree with you on the rowhouses as well as the SSR says the buildings are something specific
  17. SSlunt

AP196 steeple exists?

Unfortunately that can not happened as it appears the Bill Sisler has passed over two years ago. Maybe some one who play tested can assist with a more definitive answer if needed?
  18. SSlunt

AP196 steeple exists?

Not official but the map on Scenario Archives show NO steeple
  19. SSlunt

New one on me Ldr in hex with enemy tank and Infantry Over run

No CMG only BMG so no extra attack
  20. SSlunt

New one on me Ldr in hex with enemy tank and Infantry Over run

An American fearless leader goes into close combat with a German tank with SN. The leader fails its kill and the SN breaks the leader - all standard stuff During the German movement Phase can a German MMC go into the hex and declare a Infantry overrun thus forcing the leader to leave or engage...