Search results

1. KenH

Looking for PBeM opponent - need to relearn the rules

Hello, Haven't played an ASL match in years. Life just got busy for me. Am looking to swipe the dust off and get back into ASL. Anyone want to pick a basic tournament scenario (ETO preferred) and be patient while I struggle with remembering the rules? I can usually do one log per night. Ken
  2. KenH

Russian AFV/Vehicle Info Cards

KenH submitted a new resource: ASL Russian Vehicle Cards - Each 4x6 Card covers a single vehicle; Includes most of the data that you need; Also a nice photo Read more about this resource...
  3. KenH

AP/HE Equivalency?

I have a few questions on the topic of AP/HE Equivalency (C8.31). See the relevant text below: Let's start with AP. 1. I believe that this option exists for when a gun only has AP (no HE) and the target is Infantry hiding behind a wall or in a bld/rubble/pillbox? Is there any other time...
  4. KenH

AAMG as MA vs. Vehicles?

Quick few questions regarding the Russian GAZ-4M-AA: This unit has a 16 FP AAMG as it's MA. There is a special note for this unit stating that the 4 MGs (the 16 FP must be a compilation of 4 MGs) each have 8 hex range and cannot be removed or scrounged. Also, the user rolls 4 TK rolls and...
  5. KenH

German AFV/Vehicle Info Cards [Deleted]

Am making German vehicle cards, just like the Russian cards that are already uploaded in a different thread. For example: Let me know if you see any errors or have any suggestion. Will take me a while to create all 121 cards. Ken
  6. KenH

Looking for PBEM opponent. Something simple as I am relearning the rules.

It’s been a long while since my last ASL match, but looking to get back into the saddle. I am a bit rusty on the rules, but think that after a few turns, it will be ok. Anyone up for an ETO rather simple scenario? A bit of armor is ok. Maybe an old classic? I usually can send one log per...
  7. KenH

Looking for PBeM opponent - usually 1 log/day - Must use dicelog.com

Hello all, Looking to add another PBeM game to the one match that I have currently. Been playing since early 2000s, but took several years off lately due to busy family life. But, back in the saddle now! So, I know most of the rules ok, but am a bit rusty at the moment. Willing to play any...
  8. KenH

Handy Excel-based Scenario analyzer (using data from ROAR)

Hello all, Just wanted to share a spreadsheet that I created for myself and have been using for a while. It displays scenarios by publication and, using data from ROAR, shows both rating and balance along with basic info such as which nationalities are involved and how long the scenario will...
  9. KenH

VASL PBEM game wanted (start simple- relearning the game after years away)

Hello, Haven't played ASL in 4 years. Life has gotten a bit simpler lately and looking to get back into the swing of ASL. Should be able to relearn the rules quickly and am reading the RB to brush up now. What were those rout rules again??? Snap shot, armor factor, hmmm...? Anyone...