Search results

1. KenH

Looking for PBeM opponent - need to relearn the rules

All, I have found an opponent. Thanks! Ken
  2. KenH

Thank you, Zakopious! I am on the distribution list for texas-asl (and I used to be part of the Houston Half-Squad club years ago). Just don't have time on the weekends to game.
  3. KenH

Hello, Haven't played an ASL match in years. Life just got busy for me. Am looking to swipe the dust off and get back into ASL. Anyone want to pick a basic tournament scenario (ETO preferred) and be patient while I struggle with remembering the rules? I can usually do one log per night. Ken
  4. KenH

German AFV/Vehicle Info Cards [Deleted]

This resource has been removed and is no longer available.
  5. KenH

Am busy this week, so won't be able to look into this right now. Your comment is good in that I should change the card so that IF a CH not possible, the "+4" (or whatever) in the cell below is removed and a "--" is in it's place. I am not a rules guru, so not sure what the CH should be for...
  6. KenH

Eagle, That's actually a very good idea. I will take a look at what it will take to implement these suggestions. As the cards are all created within an Excel master template that I have created, once I get the worksheet adjusted, much of what you suggest could then be automated. For example...
  7. KenH

No, it's not, JR! ;) (I love that "Edit" option...)
  8. KenH

Thanks for the post, Eagle. I indeed had the wrong counter image in the card. I fixed it. And, in the few cases that I put two counter images on a single card, the card only refers to the image on the left. It's that, or make two cards. I have chosen to consolidate at the expense of some...
  9. KenH

JR, I do not know the answer to your question. Maybe the AAMG mount included more armor? Regarding the 6 & 6 armor values: The card only represents one counter (always the one on the left). If there is an alternate version of the counter (in this case, with an optional AAMG), I show the...
  10. KenH

UPDATE: 21 of 121 German vehicle cards complete. Doing a few a day... Here is an example:
  11. KenH

Russian AFV/Vehicle Info Cards

As I prepare to make more cards (German, American, et. al.), I am looking for help with the following: Providing cool images of each vehicle. Providing background information on each vehicle (max of 435 characters). I have avoided just using the text on each vehicle from Chapter H as, quite...
  12. KenH

No worries, Ryan. Thanks for providing feedback. Please download the PDF files and critique them closely. I am about to begin working on the German vehicle cards and want to ensure that the data on each of the Russian cards is correct first. Otherwise, bad math will propagate into even more...
  13. KenH

Ryan, I am confused. The counter for a KV-1 M42 shows 2/4 with a superscript "R2". It is my understanding that this means that there is a bow MG (FP 2) and a coaxial MG (FP 4). There is also a rear MG with FP 2. So, to calculate Overrun FP: AFV + (BMG+CMG)3/2, which is 4 + (2+4)3/2 = 13...
  14. KenH

Russian AFV/Vehicle Info Cards - Sample Card

A glimpse of one of the cards:
  15. KenH

KenH updated AFV/Vehicle Info Cards with a new update entry: Sample Card Read the rest of this update entry...
  16. KenH

Russian AFV/Vehicle Info Cards 1.0

This is Version 1.0 of the Russian vehicle 4x6 cards. Hopefully, you like them. Please, if you find any errors (there will be...), let me know. Also, any suggestions? I plan to complete Russian ordnance next. Then, German and US vehicles and ordnance. Will take me a while. But first, will...
  17. KenH

KenH submitted a new resource: ASL Russian Vehicle Cards - Each 4x6 Card covers a single vehicle; Includes most of the data that you need; Also a nice photo Read more about this resource...
  18. KenH

Handy Excel-based Scenario analyzer (using data from ROAR) - Latest version. Minor upgrade from 2.0b. Don't use 2.1. It had a bug in it.

Repeat: Don't use version 2.1. The ratings column didn't work in that version.
  19. KenH

Handy Excel-based Scenario analyzer (using data from ROAR)

JR - thanks for helping out. It just dawned on me that you are the "jr" in the website "http://www.jrvdev.com/ROAR". :) I am humbled and honored, sir! Sooooo... I just looked at version 2.1... and in my haste to fix a problem, I created one. DOH! It was an easy fix. Version 2.2 will be...
  20. KenH

Handy Excel-based Scenario analyzer (using data from ROAR)

I just uploaded zipped Version 2.1. Try using this and let me know if it works! Good luck. Ken