Search results

1. O

RB vs. RO rules?

Cheers Klas. I presumed this was the case. There were some similar page #s with some mixed & different items, and after several minutes of page flipping and comparisons, I wanted to get a second opinion.
  2. O

RB vs. RO rules?

I have the original RB rule pages from 2000, (pages O1 through O28). I also have some RB rule pages that were included in VotG from 2007, (pages O1 through O6). RF was delivered with new 2018 rule pages, (O1 through O33). Do the current RF pages completely supersede the previous pages? If...
  3. O

BFP 4: Crucible of Steel vol2 vs vol1?

That's good news. In these two products, the quality of the counter construction and material is on par with those of MMP, and in my opinion the art on them is better than MMPs. It looks like these will mix seamlessly into my new set.
  4. O

I just received my order of PiF and ITR. Great products both! The counters in those two packs are really good quality, are the counters in the re-release of Crucible of Steel (v2) of this same type?
  5. O

Thank you sir! When was it released? Was it mid-2017 as buser333 mentioned?
  6. O

I appreciate the offer, but I've just moved, so most of my kit is packed away, including CoS. Just today I purchases PiF & ITR2, so I was thinking about getting CoH and adding it to the order to save shipping, which is why I inquired about it. If the difference between the two isn't...
  7. O

Thanks buser33. Any way to tell the difference between v1 & v2 from the kit itself? The flood catastrophe was several years ago now, but still heartbreaking. The worst thing about it is my kit is randomly destroyed. For example, my German 8-3-8 full squad counters are fine, while the half...
  8. O

The combination of a new infant addition to the family, a cross country move, and a serious counter & mapboard destroying flood have seriously disconnected me from ASL, but I'm slowly piecing things back together. I just ordered PiF and ITR2 which I'm very excited about. On to my query: I...
  9. O

Festung Budapest release

Speaking of counters, what counters did other get in their FB reprint? I was expecting the same newer style as came with RS, HP, & Yanks II. Those have what I would call a thin white liner underneath the surface, and very nice looking in my opinion. My copy of FB was not in this newest style...
  10. O

Festung Budapest release

It's a campaign game, so it might take months to play and would tie up your set while in progress. Extra counters give you the option to play a quick scenario every now and then if the mood strikes you. And who doesn't like more counters?
  11. O

The new 'Stalingrad' movie vs the old Stalingrad movie

It's awful. Nothing as terrifying as Pearl Harbor awful, but certainly in the same locale. Think Micheal Bay transformers style hand-to-hand fight scenes, but with people, and sometimes entire platoons are totally engulfed in flames while engaged in this style of fighting. Sadly that...
  12. O

The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 4

Vinnie, you are most certainly in the wrong thread if you are looking for a point in anything discussed at all.
  13. O

So, hypothetically if we had a guy doing this hooping thing who was 3 times a good as this girl, using 3 x more hoops and operating on a tightrope 50 feet above a pit of glass...but...was chubby an bald, would we even care? Every single hoop in this vid is irrelevant behind the fact that she's...
  14. O

I would not play it. Baseball I mean, I'd much rather drink beer and watch it. I have played cricket though, actually quite a lot of fun.
  15. O

I would not play it. . . . . So this is my very first day posting on this forum, and I suppose I needed to post in this thread. Bikini/lingerie photo will be my next step toward gamesquad maturity.
  16. O

New members introduce yourself here

Cheers all! The name is Otto. Very new to ASL but not WW2, been into the history side for a while, but never had the chance to game much. Now I do. Already see a couple familiar faces in this thread. Hey Kevin K., it's been a while! dlazov, fancy seeing you here!