Search results

1. KG_RangerBooBoo

Gettysburg Campaign II - 1

Since the Union minor victory in our last game resulted in a campaign draw we've elected to start a new campaign with the starting point of June 15th, Crisis in the Valley (historical). I was presented with two options, staying on the Rappahannock and ignoring the the Rebels in the Valley or...
  2. KG_RangerBooBoo

Gettysburg Campaign I

A new Confederate opponent has been found and once again I'll be chronicling my trials and tribulations as I try to repulse the invasion of Pennsylvania. We agreed to skip the Brandy Station battle and I was presented with the knowledge that the ANV was on the move to my right and I was...
  3. KG_RangerBooBoo

Rebel for Gettysburg Campaign wanted

Okay, I'm looking for a Rebel player for a Gettysburg Campaign. I'd like to skip the Brandy Station battle and start right after that. I will be doing an ongoing AAR on it as I did with my last campaign that died due to disappearance of my opponent. You can see it in the AAR section if your...
  4. KG_RangerBooBoo

Looking for an opponent

Any one interested in playing any scenarios? I really stink at playing QB's and like the playing scenarios. Any one want to pick one out that you've been interested in trying? If so send me a file and I'll give it a shot.
  5. KG_RangerBooBoo

Need Rebel for Atlanta Campaign

I'm looking for a Rebel for an Atlanta Campaign. I'm planning on writing a full blown AAR to submit for an article for the CW site here. Need to play without the weather option as if you start with bad weather you'll have it the whole way and that just doesn't suit me. Any takers willing to...
  6. KG_RangerBooBoo

Gettysburg Campaign IV

This must be my fifth Gettysburg Campaign and surprisingly this is the very first one that has led to an actualy battle of Gettysburg! This is scenario is The Battle of Gettysburg, July 1, 1863 (var. 7) for those of you who want to take a look at the map and OOB. Just 5am and Union cavalry is...
  7. KG_RangerBooBoo

Looking for a game

I'm looking for a game or two. Got all three versions and willing to play scenario or QB. Good chance to hone your skills and get a good laugh as you watch me blunder around the map. Contact me at nelmsm@earth-comm.com
  8. KG_RangerBooBoo

Gettysburg Campaign III

Two brigades of Union cavalry have run into Rebel Cavalry on the outskirts of Westminster. I sent one brigade north to flank the town in that direction and they ran into heavy resistance from what looks to be a brigade of cavalry. I've chosen to dismount and bring these forces under fire. My...
  9. KG_RangerBooBoo

Gettysburg Campaign II

Well sorry I didn't give any updates on this battle as it progressed but I operational security concerns prevented me from doing so. The scenario is now over so here is my report. Rebel forces were reported in the vicinity of Sharpsburg so XI Corps was dispatched to the area to check it...
  10. KG_RangerBooBoo

Gettysburg Campaign

The first day's fighting is over as Union cavalry has battles it's way through the mountain passes to try and discern what the Confederate army is up to. In the south Union cavalry managed force the Thoroughfare Gap all the way to Georgetown but then Reb cavalry reinforcements showed uop and...
  11. KG_RangerBooBoo

Reb for Gettysburg Campaign

I'm looking for a Reb for a Gettysburg Campaign. I would like to start with the June 10th Opening Moves (historcial) date so as to skip Brandy Station. Would prefer someone who plays along historical lines; no assaults in columns except at fords or bridges being the main thing. Probably good...
  12. KG_RangerBooBoo

Gettysburg, the 2nd day

Rich Hamilton and myself are playing scenario 1.2 from HPS Campaign Gettysburg. It starts at 4pm on the second day with Longstreet's attack. Have completed two turns so far. Rich made a quick stab at my two forward units on the north side of Cemetery Hill routing one of them but paying a...
  13. KG_RangerBooBoo

Relative New player looking for CMBO or CMBB game

Relatively new player looking for a game of either CMBO or CMBB. Scenario or quick battle doesn't matter, just learning to gain some experience and knowledge while managing to destroy my command.
  14. KG_RangerBooBoo

Gotterdammerung im Osten

I really enjoyed this scenario even though I took an overwhelming loss in it, surrendering on turn 55. I want to preface any remarks that I make by saying right out that I started this battle pretty raw and have probably progressed to just being raw so keep that in mind as you read my comments...
  15. KG_RangerBooBoo

Gotterdammerung im Osten AAR....Soviet POV

Posting my first AAR. I would appreciate any and all comments. Planning on posting every 5 turns or so and will try to add some screenshots later on. Soviet Turn 1: Soviet forces launch an offensive against Finnish forces on the Karelian Peninsula. Some progress is made along the...
  16. KG_RangerBooBoo

Looking to start a game

I'm would like to start a game if anyone is interested in giving me a drubbing. Haven't done much but look at the scenario briefly and through the threads here but want to get started on the fun. Only got room for one game though so first come first served.