Search results

1. O

ftf in Houston area

Trying to get back into ASL and looking for some ftf games in the Houston area. Willing to travel. Dan V
  2. O

Houston area player looking for Pacific Theater PBEM

I am trying to learn the Japanese and would like to start with a few city scenarios to get the hang of the Japanese before heading out into the jungle. Thanks, Dan V
  3. O

Setup and inspecting stacks

During a recent game of AP40 The Head of the Mace the Defender's vehicles were automatically given HD status. As the Attacker could I have look under the HD counters to see which AFV's are where? I did not at the time but afterwards wondered if it was allowed? Thanks, Dan V
  4. O

Looking for VASL game via email or live over skype

Just playing ETO at the moment and do not care if game is balanced on ROAR. I usually do at least one file a day. Over Skype would be in afternoons Central Time. Thanks, Dan V
  5. O

Scenario w/Bocage

Looking for a PBEM game. Would like to play a scenario with Bocage as I have been avoiding it for too long. Thanks, Dan V
  6. O

Depletion Numbers

If a Depletion Number only has one year listed is the special ammo available only for that year or is it available from that year until the end of the war? Thanks, Dan V
  7. O

5/8" Concealment

If I get extra concealment counters and have to setup an onboard gun I use a 1/2" and 2x 5/8" Concealments to form a dummy gun stack. My question is could I get all 5/8" counters and place them over real squads? Thanks, Dan V
  8. O

KGP and American Jeeps

I am confused about how to determining if the American Jeeps come with AAMG? Can someone please explain how the RF works? Thanks, Dan V
  9. O

a couple of BOG questions

When a vehicle BOGs may it unload Riders/Passengers during the MPh it bogged in? When taking a BOG check for Wire on a paved road do you add the DRM for Normal/High Ground Pressure? Thanks, Dan V
  10. O

Bazooka White Phosphorus

since a Bazooka is not ordnance do you place a 5/8" Dispersed WP counter when fired in the Prep Fire Phase? and it uses the Bazooka TH table on the back of the counter when firing WP? Thanks, question came up during a game today. Dan V
  11. O

Live game over VASAL

Since no one replied to my post looking for a face to face game in Houston I would like to try playing live on the VASL server. Have not done this before so may require someone with patience. Currently furloughed so schedule is wide open. Thanks, Dan V
  12. O

Acquisition gain in player's own MPh.

Can a vehicle fire in its MPh and gain acquisition or does it have to wait until the AFPh in order to gain acquisition? Thanks, Dan V
  13. O

Intensive Fire and First Fire marker

If a Gun (even vehicular) is marked First Fire and wants to Intensive Fire in the opponent's MPh is it limited to targets that are at same distance/closer than the closest KEU? If this is the DFPh is it limited to attacking adjacent hexes? Had this come up today and could not find an answer...
  14. O

LOS tool and Hatten map

The LOS tool is not recognizing hindrances and blocked LOS on this map? I have had no problem with the tool when using other maps and have checked my settings to insure that they are the same. Thanks, Dan V
  15. O

A8.15 Snap Shot

May a FG take a Snap Shot? The text says "any unit" so was not sure if an in hex or a multi-hex FG was allowed. Played FtF for the first time since we went in quarantine for COVID-19 so had some questions come up. Thanks, Dan V
  16. O

Infiltration A11.22

It is the German turn and there is a simultaneous Close Combat. The German rolls first and eliminates the Russian. The Russian then rolls snake eyes. Beside generating a Leader can the Russian now withdrawal from CC and avoid being eliminated? Thanks, Dan v
  17. O

DASL J2.4 Single-Story Houses

Played DASL 1 Gurvey's Headquarters for the first time in years today and want to check and see that we played this correctly. There is another building in the hex and a building that is on the hex center dot, the building not on the hex center dot blocks LOS that goes through it to/from the...
  18. O

Problem setting up boards

I have bd 1A setup to the left and then in the column to the right I am trying to setup bd 56 with bd 57 in the row below 56. Cannot crop bd 57 to fit and it is being placed ontop of the lower portion of bd 1A. What am I doing wrong? Thanks, Dan V
  19. O

Looking for FtF in Houston, TX

I can travel or host, leaving games setup at home is not a problem. Have no problem with wearing a mask for social distancing. Available any day as I am currently furloughed. Would like to find a regular opponent again for weekly or bi-weekly game.
  20. O

Casualties Bin

How is this suppose to work? Have put units into the bins but unable to figure out how to get the counts to update. Thanks, Dan V