Search results

1. T

Alien VS. Preditor: Tactics

facehugger I guess this is why I chose them!!
  2. T

Alien VS. Preditor: Tactics

Tough call, but I went with the Aliens. Just a stupid hunch! :P
  3. T

Comedy Movie Nomination Thread

Jackie and Owen were really funny in this one!
  4. T

Sports/Football Thread

Reminder to all you fantasy football fans, don't: 1. draft Ricky Williams (Dolphins) 2. draft Quincy Carter
  5. T

Sports/Football Thread

Jeremy, Erica told me to tell you "Hi"!! ;)
  6. T

Sports/Football Thread

also the guard posted at their dressing room door? ;)
  7. T

best running back in history inducted

I would go with Jim Brown and Walter Payton as the best.
  8. T

For The Movie Buffs

Good stuff, buddy! Don't forget the Tour of Duty, and Combat! series in DVD, unless you already have them. I probably watched To Hell and Back about 8 times! Enjoy them, my friend! :toast:
  9. T

TV Westerns

Re: Re: TV Westerns Dan Blocker had a son who starred on several TV series. Was one of them Tour of Duty?
  10. T

TV Westerns

Joi Lansing on Sugarfoot Does anyone remember Joi Lansing on Sugarfoot? To me she was one of the most beautiful stars of that era?
  11. T

The Ultimate WW2 movie thread

How bout that Cpt. Sobel? :D
  12. T

Sports/Football Thread

Jake (the Snake) Plummer - time to step up??
  13. T

Bruce Lee Movie Roles

It's the classic using the backdrop of the Colosseum(sp?). Does Chuckie fall to his death? I forgot.
  14. T

Sports/Football Thread

I will take a risk and pick Packers and Broncos! Don't laugh, strangest things happen in the NFL! :banana:
  15. T

Best all time actor War or Combat movies

Don't forget the Duke's Sands of Iwo Jima. I also enjoyed Robert Mitchum's role as General Cota in Longest Day.
  16. T

Best 60s song

"Paint it Black"! It also became the theme for Tour of Duty TV series. Can't remember that far back. I liked the Jimi Hendriks stuff too. Moody Blues was cool too!
  17. T

TV Westerns

Jeremy, Cool names!! How did you decide to name them? Do your dogs look like this:
  18. T

Richard, thank you! I enjoyed the link very much!
  19. T

The Fighting Sullivans Has anyone seen this movie? Supposedly it was a true movie about 4 or 5 brothers who were killed aboard a U.S. Navy destroyer. Because of this tragedy, the U.S. government did not allow a sibling to go into a combat zone if he/she had another sibling there already. Is...
  20. T

Present shot of Bridge at Remagen This is what it looks like now.