Search results

1. R

Combat Mission and Squad Battles Ladders at the Wargamers Club for Gentlemen

Hello Gentlemen, I would like to introduce you to the Wargamers Club for Gentlemen (WGCG). We support Combat Mission and Squad Battles with Club Ladders for those who wish to compete with other players. Take a look and join in the fun! -...
  2. R

The Wargamers Club for Gentlemen

Hi folks, Just a reminder that the WGCG is continually looking for members to join our thriving club. We support Matrix JTCS, HPS Campaigns, Combat Mission, Squad Battles, TOAW and Vassal. There are club ladders for guys to report their games and, providing enough support is given, we will...
  3. R

Re: The Wargamers Club for Gentlemen

Welcome to the WGCG. The club is now in it's second year and moving from strength to strength. It was formed to enable members to partake in their' favourite hobby, without having to worry about disruptive elements spoiling their' enjoyment. To ensure this within the forums, we have a...
  4. R

New Wargame Site - Members Welcome

THE WARGAMERS CLUB FOR GENTLEMEN For those of you who maybe looking for a fresh start, or want to try their hand at new competition ladders for the first time, I would like to invite you all to visit our wargames club. The club has a new concept and is recruiting members. New ladders are...
  5. R

New Wargame Site - Members Welcome

THE WARGAMERS CLUB FOR GENTLEMEN For those of you who maybe looking for a fresh start, or want to try their hand at new competition ladders for the first time, I would like to invite you all to visit our wargames club. The club has a new concept and is recruiting members. New ladders are...
  6. R

Cm:bn

THE WARGAMERS CLUB FOR GENTLEMEN I would like to invite you all to join a new wargames club. The club is a new one and is looking for more members. The club facilitates all games and eras, with ladders, forum etc. A quick browse through the website pages will explain the whole essence of this...
  7. R

Looking for a CM Opponent

I would like to invite you all to join a new wargames club. The club is a new one and is looking for more members. The club facilitates all games and eras, with ladders, forum etc. A quick browse through the website pages will explain the whole essence of this new club. Hopefully, an...