Search results

1. Rob MacDonald

Kfz 4 - where is it in the German Veh pick list?

The Kfz 4 with (AAMG -/-/6) vehicle counter comes in BV, but I cannot find its instance in the VASL German Veh pick list. Is this a short coming in VASL or a short coming in my knowledge as to where to look?
  2. Rob MacDonald

J 147 Chinese setup question

SSR 2 states that the Chinese are to set up Wire, Trenches and Pillboxes on board, which is followed by the Japanese designating two pre-registered bombardment hexes. The question is whether the Chinese fortifications can set up HIP if setting up in concealment terrain. The SSR does not...
  3. Rob MacDonald

VotG27 Bad Day for the Luftwaffe - Russian Stuka support?

SSR2 states that Stuka's arrive on a dr <= circled number on turn track. I can read this to mean that it is possible to have 1 to 3 DB flights between Turn 1 (if I roll > 4 on turns 1 and 2) and turn 3. Alternately SSR2 can be read as allowing only 1 DB flight for the entire scenario...
  4. Rob MacDonald

Bridge LOS/LOF B6.2

:?: Does a unit under a bridge counter have a LOS/LOF to a unit on the road adjacent to and accessing the bridge counter? (i.e. ASL RB page B5 6.2 example ... a unit under the bridge in CC5 attacking a unit in DD5.)