Search results

1. B

Whats up?

Thanks Nutter. Your comments helped me make up my mind regarding buying or passing on CM: Normandy - I think I'll pass.
  2. B

What is your Current Miniatures Project?

Thanks Ian. I'll check them out.
  3. B

I played back in Rogue Trader days but not now. The killer for me was with each new rule set I was forced to reorganize my Imperial Guards. After the third time my wallet and I had reached the limit and I sold off a majority of my collection. But within the past few months I did hear the...
  4. B

Those are nice. Do you play 40k?
  5. B

Has anyone tried the Hail Caesar rules from Warlord?
  6. B

What boardgames have you played recently?

Bill, remember the old album game produced by Yaquinto called "Swashbuckler?" It was your basic bar fight / ship fight inspired by Errol Flynn movies. Your character threw mugs, chairs, jumped onto tables, swung from the chandelier and more. Someone has reworked the premise and released it in...
  7. B

I liked the idea that Dean made the revised rules of LoB available as a free download.
  8. B

Speaking of the mythos was able to test play "Cthulhu Wars" this past weekend. It's pretty and fast with a game usually lasting only an hour. It is currently on Kickstarter with 4 days to go. Be warned though it is expensive but you get a lot for your money.
  9. B

Played some Pathfinder over the weekend and are currently reading the rules for 6th Fleet.
  10. B

Played Tsuro with my kids and their friend. Quick easy and fun.
  11. B

WWII Museum in New Orleans?

If you're in New Orleans and have a chance to check it out then I'd highly recommend it. One of the cool facts about it is it occupies an old Higgins boat factory.
  12. B

The Walking Dead — Ongoing Discussion (Spoilers)

Thanks Matt. I don't know what I find more disturbing the zombies or people's behavior in a SHTF event.
  13. B

The Walking Dead — Ongoing Discussion (Spoilers)

Thanks kdalton. I missed the episode and by reading your blog was able to catch up.
  14. B

New members introduce yourself here

I agree Ian it is a pain trying to fill out you collection now with core modules out of print and supplements out pricing commodities. But the out pouring of support I've seen from the people here has more than made up for it. To Jim, Martin, and others thank you. Thank you for making this...
  15. B

Sorry guys. I wasn't trying to be a jerk but rather was just venting my frustration. It's offical, I'm now a ASL addict looking for the next shiny.
  16. B

At least both of you have that option. I salute MMP's efforts to update the core ASL modules I just wish there hadn't been a lapse in available products.
  17. B

When the new Yanks comes out I will buy it but in the mean time I may have to settle for what is available.
  18. B

Ian, is he a big kid? :D I appreciate the help and input people. My need is directly connected to my wallet and my wallet agrees with Ian in that $80 is a fair price. I can't rationalize paying $150 for a supplement now then buying it again in the near future. Right now I have an item...
  19. B

That was a fantastic idea thanks Swift but the prices there scared me. I'm looking for a copy to play with not an investment.