Search results

1. sambruzs

PBeM - small ETO scenario

Cheers Looking to see if anyone is interested in playing a small ETO scenario VASL PBeM? Merry Christmas everyone!!! Happy Healthy and Safe New Year!!
  2. sambruzs

PBeM small ETO scenario

Cheers A space has opened up on my 'dance card'... looking for a PBeM VASSAL small scenario to play. Thanks
  3. sambruzs

Fall almost here... ready for a PBeM game.

Cheers No experience with PTO... but everything else is OK. Usually can return a vlog every day. Thanks
  4. sambruzs

Question: about molotovs and concealment

Cheers I have a question. A concealed squad sits in a stone building during opponents movement phase. A close topped AFV is passing by in the adjacent street. Inherent firepower of the squad would be ineffective against the passing AFV.. squad fails it's molotov check. Does it lose...
  5. sambruzs

Can a leader assist broken unit?

Cheers everyone! Looking for a little help. Can a good order leader assist (rout with) a broken squad to carry a 4PP HMG (add the leader PP capability) when routing?
  6. sambruzs

Looking for PBeM game

Cheers Looking for a PBeM ETO game (or two). Thanks
  7. sambruzs

Looking for PBeM game (or 2)

Cheers Looking for PBeM game(s). ETO, I am not very good with armor in general. Smaller scenario preferred. Thanks Steve
  8. sambruzs

Question about Deep Stream

Hello all, My question: Leader and squad spend 4mf to enter a deep stream hex. They become CX and stop. In the advance phase can the squad and leader advance out of the deep stream hex to an orchard hex? Thanks in advance Really appreciate the help I get here.
  9. sambruzs

Looking for PBEM game

Cheers Looking for a small(ish) ETO PBEM game. Relatively new full ASL player, have played quite a few ASLSK scenarios. Thanks
  10. sambruzs

Buchholz Station...

Hi all Getting ready to play Buchholz Station as the Americans... Anyone have any ideas about what the trucks are for? Being a noob.... at a loss about how to use them. Thanks