Search results

1. Rousseau Burton

Projected Touchscreen = VASL + real counters

https://newatlas.com/puppy-cube-portable-touchscreen-projector/57019/ This might an interesting technology to play VASL with real counters. It's pretty expensive ($1500) and usability for this purpose unknown but seems like doable.
  2. Rousseau Burton

Festung post at Sitrep (Battleschool)

Found this post over at Sitrep newsletter amazing. Very pro nice job Chris. Linking real pictures with hexes and a summary of the rules for the terrain makes the game more alive. Could see this being done with future HASLs as a way to differentiate, or even with scenarios, helps to visualize and...
  3. Rousseau Burton

"Medieval Warfare" from The Long March (HoB)

One of the nice things about ASL is the wide variety of situations that can be simulated, each scenario can be so unique as to essentially be a mini-game onto itself. The scenario "Medieval Warfare" from HoB's The Long March is one example, I've never seen anything like it in ASL. Set in early...
  4. Rousseau Burton

smoke grenade question

Hello, I'm new to GameSquad. I played ASL years ago, though since forgot how. The SK has been really great, just allows one to start playing, I probably never would have without it. It's the playability of SL with the better system of ASL. --- My question is about smoke grenades and...