Search results

1. A

Returning player looking for DTO

Howdy, I’m a long time player who is just recently getting back into ASL (I found my stash while cleaning out the garage ) I have been playing some playing vanilla scenarios to wet my appetite and have been enjoying it immensely. However, I would like to expand my horizons and specifically want...
  2. A

Beyond Valor pricing

pre-order yeah I can't imgaine high pre-sales on BV3. Not because it isn't worth it, but becuase there is little new material. FKaC offered up an updated british OOB. I believe BV contains the same OOB as the second edition. Further the maps have all seen the light of day and I believe the...
  3. A

Beyond Valor pricing

hi Hello all, Im a usually lurker here but felt a need to respond here -- please be kind. Scott, I believe has presented a reasonably claim and deserves a reasonable response not just a reaction of "TROLL". The question is whether MMP's products, specifically BV3 are reasonably price-- NOT...
  4. A

Should Out-of-Print Scenarios be freely available?

Actually this is not quite true. You can, after time, gain rights to another's real property. There are two Common law concepts know as adevrse possession and prescriptive easment which basically state that if you use part or all of another's propety and they have completely abandoned it -- you...
  5. A

ASL Starter Kit Shipping Info

Got it Just got mine in Austin Tx a few minutes ago -- seriously. It looks good. Counters and scenerio are vanilla, but that is the point. Rules look sound and the maps....After finally feeling the new mapboards I'm a convert. certainly heavy and durable enough for any scenerio not just...
  6. A

Any thoughts on CH Panzer Leader 2.0 CG rules?

So what sort of help would you be looking for? I'd love to volunteer but not sure what you need. I'm no game designer but I suppose I can help with proofing testing etc... Andrew Muller
  7. A

MMP and their business plan question/s....

I have to second that. The annuals can be had in a a few magazine purchases. The G series is a bit more difficult to obtain. AJ
  8. A

Brian, While you are here...... Any chance that that an OOP download archive might be created? Obviously there is some interest... Provided its done legally with MMP's full support AJ
  9. A

I can see 3 reasons why they would not want this stuff free on the net. 1. They may want to republish. 2. They may, at least in MMP's case, use scenerios for futurte products a la FKaC. 3. It might discourage people from buying a product if they believed it may one day be free. That being...