Search results

1. dr dull

ASLSK2/3 or just go full ASL?

The best way is to find one who knows ASL and is willing to teach you, you will be playing in a very short time.
  2. dr dull

Hill 621 - An (Different Kind of) AAR in Miniatures

Aw man, this is like watching Star Wars and cutting the show after the Falcon escapes the death star, please finish the movie😢
  3. dr dull

Hill 621 - An (Different Kind of) AAR in Miniatures

Great Show! Cant wait to see it finished!
  4. dr dull

FrF88 Panzer Shield - AAR

Anybody won this as the russians?What tactics then?
  5. dr dull

RO CG2

Well lets hope that Red October is an exception from the rule, at least the maps look beautiful.
  6. dr dull

RO CG2

Too bad, mmp used to mean a quality product, ?
  7. dr dull

More "real" SMC names please

Or Bigus Dickus? At last a leader named after me...
  8. dr dull

Red October CG I: X-TAG (2019 AAR)

8 turns first scenario can affect the whole campaign a lot.
  9. dr dull

Red October CG I: X-TAG (2019 AAR)

Germans winning?
  10. dr dull

Is the Deluxe ASL Redux going to make preorder?

Purple ss from KGPII ?
  11. dr dull

ASL producers I will never play or buy from again.

"Shit ASL producers I will never play or buy from again" Eeeeh if you paid for this Shitproducerproduct youve been had it is actually for free.
  12. dr dull

Are the new aoo minor axis counters the same as first printing ?

Hi! I own the first edition with sk maps, are the new axis minor counters different like font size, graphics , any errata? (it would be easier to convince myself to buy it if there was a substantial difference like with yanks 2 wich was a great improvement considering my aging eyes for...
  13. dr dull

Hollow Legions III -

Kudos to you Sir not scalping but helping out a fellow ASL:er hope i coul do the same to someone some time-
  14. dr dull

MMP: going the way of the Dodo?

Exactly, i hope these guys continue with their excellent work producing top(best) quality products, but maybe some other friend could help out on webpage clarifying how the available stuff works to newbies, (eg get Book and Valor and you can play for weeks, months, years? and then add other...
  15. dr dull

MMP is a small business and such companies are not omnipotent, excellent in some aspects(rules,testing,quality,) less in some (marketing, publicity) propably due to lack of time, interest, maybe someone with good mmpcontacts and capability can offer them to help out with some of this stuff( like...
  16. dr dull

If you want asl marketing they should join forces with critical hit...
  17. dr dull

Describe Your Love Life in ASL Terms

Main armament malfunctioned :(.....