Search results

1. ActionBurk

Actionburk lists ASL related items on eBay

Thanks Jon, I will.
  2. ActionBurk

I've got about 20 more to list, some hats, our dice towers and Fish's rulebooks. Just trying to find the time to do it but I have to get in gear and get it done. The shipping is always a killer.
  3. ActionBurk

I think the wife picked it up at a yard sale, she knows how to find the cool stuff.
  4. ActionBurk

Thanks for posting the link!!!! I tried but no luck. Darryl
  5. ActionBurk

Selling as actionjick. Thanks to you and Vinnie for the help!
  6. ActionBurk

Vinnie I would post a link if I knew how but I'm a techno conscript when it comes to that kind of stuff, I'm lucky to get online. Any advice or help on posting a link would be appreciated. Good to be back.
  7. ActionBurk

I got permission from Jazz and Dr. Zaius to post that I have started to put ASL related items for auction on eBay. Many thanks to them both. I'm selling these items to help cover some legal expenses and also because it's time to let stuff go. I'm not getting any younger and there is no family...
  8. ActionBurk

disgusted and fed up with direction of ASL

LMFAO, Vultures over the corpse?
  9. ActionBurk

A Question of Attitude

Having problems with the new format. Sorry.
  10. ActionBurk

A Question of Attitude

Both instances but more so the latter. Your example of Cavalry comes close. I would say it is more a case of some aspect of the rules or module, such as caves or deluxe.
  11. ActionBurk

A Question of Attitude

If you have been defeated by a rule, tactic, unit, whatever are you more likely to avoid it or master it? I watch Cutthroat Kitchen and have seen chefs who will never again cook the dish that defeated them. This attitude baffles me. If I got eliminated by Devils Food Cake I would bake it...
  12. ActionBurk

Gun Duel Query

LMAO! Very wise words.
  13. ActionBurk

Gun Duel Query

Nice point!
  14. ActionBurk

ASL's Most versatile unit or counter

What do you think it is? Which unit or information counter is the best at multi-tasking? I'd go with SMC for unit, not sure about the information counter.
  15. ActionBurk

Errors and their metagame effects

Totally agree. Besides the system is so complex that oversights are bound to happen, even while doing the simplest parts of the game.
  16. ActionBurk

ASLOK Hotel

Damn Pete! Take it from a 40 year vet'rin you better get those blinders on now!!!
  17. ActionBurk

ASLOK Hotel

LOL even 15 years younger is stretching it for me. I think I'll stick with the devil I know.
  18. ActionBurk

ASLOK Hotel

Guy's my age and girls their age goons me out, and I was a sailor. I work around college co-eds and their grandmother's are too young for me. Reading a new book on Pearl Harbor that has Elanor Roosevelt saying this about sailors: The cleanest bodies and the dirtiest minds. What a perceptive...
  19. ActionBurk

disgusted and fed up with direction of ASL

People quit for all kinds of reasons, some feel the need to voice those reasons. Perhaps it's plea for assurance that they've made the right decision or to be talked out of it. Still find it poor form to piss on the tent others are still in. We quit and gave the reason as burn out, which...