Search results

1. A_T_Great

E12.5 HE Barrage FFE Resolution

Posted on behalf of Matt Noah Q: Is an HE Barrage FFE treated as a "Concentrated HE FFE" for purposes of removing minefields/Wire, reducing minefield strength, or creating shellholes as per the annotations of the A7 IFT as printed on the back cover of the ASLRB Pocket Edition? A: It is not an...
  2. A_T_Great

B9.53 As it relates to buildings

Posted on behalf of Matt Noah Q: B9.53 prohibits a CA change and a shot through a bocage hexside for a non-vehicular Direct-Fire Gun in the same fire phase. Is that true for said Gun in a non-fortified building that does not claim WA? A: Yes. ....Perry MMP
  3. A_T_Great

D7.221 Support Weapon Use in FPF RF

Posted on behalf of Ozymanposs on Discord. Q: As per D7.221 does an MMC carrying with an ordnance SW (ATR, Piat, Caz, PSK etc) marked with a final fire counter have the ability to use such in FPF RF.? Is this only for SW equipped which have no already fired or does it slo apply to already fired...
  4. A_T_Great

SF CG1.2 and CG11

Posted on behalf of Matt Noah Q: CG1.2 reads “American reinforcements enter along the north edge on/west of 4H1.” Can the Americans enter on the north edge west of 4H1 even if the Japanese control some or all of those board edge hexes? NB that CG11 says: GC11 Setup/Entry for American RG (section...
  5. A_T_Great

Contacting Mark Hatfield

Does anyone know how I can get in touch with Mark Hatfield? Thanks
  6. A_T_Great

Looking for Rick Lubben

Hello, Does anyone have contact information for Rick Lubben? I wanted to ask him about the SASL missions he created.
  7. A_T_Great

Calling all SASL Players!

Hello, I was wondering if anybody used the Finnish SASL charts posted on GS, and if so, do you have any recommendations for changes? Thank You!
  8. A_T_Great

SF 20.602e & SF CG9

Posted on behalf of Matt Noah Q: Should “?” markers on real units also be removed during the 20.602 marker removal step “e”? If no, then how should we apply A12.12 “normally” per CG9 if concealed units retain their concealment counter? A: "?" are not removed in 20.602, but they are not...
  9. A_T_Great

A26.3 DC Thrown by Moving Unit

Posted on behalf of MGT on Discord A23.6 provides that a DC may be Thrown "by any unpinned, Good Order (or berserk) Personnel capable of SW use during any friendly fire phase (or Defensive First Fire) instead of Placed during the owner’s MPh.” Based on the language: "[+3/+4] if Thrown from a...
  10. A_T_Great

C10.12 Unhooking a gun and ESB

I have 2 questions about unhooking a gun. Q: Can a vehicle ESB to gain enough MPs to unhook a gun? A: No. Q: Does the gun crew (or gun) spend half MFs to unhook the gun and unload? A: For most Guns (which require half MP to unhook). ….Perry MMP
  11. A_T_Great

Manila 20.51 - Map & SF CG12 & LVT

Posted on behalf of Matt Noah Q: Per SF 20.51, the CG I playable area is only hexes north of the Pasig River. Can US LVT & Amphib RGs enter the Pasig River in CG I? A: No. ….Perry MMP FYI. So this makes sense now that I think of it. The South side of the river is chock full of Japanese still...
  12. A_T_Great

Manila 20.51 - Map & SF CG12

Posted on behalf of Matt Noah Q: Hi Perry, Per SF 20.51, the CG I playable area is only hexes north of the Pasig River. Does that mean the US LVT RGs cannot enter the Pasig River? With regard to the playing area for CG I, CG12 says that Japanese off board observers are at south edge hexes south...
  13. A_T_Great

PK2 SSR 4 question

Q: Does the entirety of E1.54 apply since the section is called “1.54 ROUTING”? Specifically, do the capture/surrender and DM night changes in that section also apply to SSR4? A: No and no. Posted for Matt Noah on behalf of Jason
  14. A_T_Great

PK2 VC question

Q: Do the Germans also accumulate CVP for eliminating Romanian units that also adds to their total VP for eliminating Gliders? A: No. Posted for Matt Noah on behalf of Jason
  15. A_T_Great

B24.7 Clearance, including under No Move

Clearance activities in ASL are a hodge-podge of slightly different procedures with the commonality of making a Clearance DR [B24.7]. There are differences in which phases they can be declared, whether they require MF/MP or not and in which phase the DR is made. When I wrote this question I was...
  16. A_T_Great

Manila 20.6123 DRM

Q: For other than the CG Initial Scenario, how is it determined who won “the previous CG Day’s scenario”? A: There is no "scenario winner" after the initial scenario. ....Perry MMP Posted on behalf of Matt Noah
  17. A_T_Great

G13.622 Low Seawall LOS

Posted on behalf of Matt Noah Q: A: No to all; the entrenchment status of the unit in the Hinterland hex is not a factor. ....Perry MMP
  18. A_T_Great

B9.55 CONCEALMENT & A12.121 Concealment Table

Q: If a unit in a bocage hex is out of all enemy LOS, does it gain concealment automatically per case J on the A12.121 Concealment Table or only if it rolls per Case K? A: An Infantry unit capable of claiming bocage TEM vs all enemy (Good-Order/unbroken, as per A12.1) ground units with a LOS to...
  19. A_T_Great

B9.54: Bog check for VCA changes in Bocage

Q: B9.54 states that an AFV crossing a bocage hexside is subject to Bog, but does not mention that changing VCA within a bocage hex requires a bog check. However, the Chapter B Terrain Chart has a “B” for fully tracked and bocage which states: “Requires Bog DR to enter/change-VCA-within.” So...
  20. A_T_Great

15.82 Bicycle Portage

Rules quote 15.82 PORTAGE: Bicyclists have no portage capacity and cannot be used to transport SW counters. Bicycles may be portaged as one PP, but not during the APh because (like motorcycles) they cannot be moved during the APh. Question: Since bicycles are portaged as one PP, Can a SMC...