Search results

1. G

Gunshield and Hooked Gun

Can a Hooked Gun be used as a Gunshield for his Crew?
  2. G

Small arms and MG firing at moving unarmored vehicle

A squad with a MG is firing on the * Vehicle line of the IFT at a moving unarmored Vehicle. Are there any DRM because the fact the Vehicle is moving?
  3. G

Kampfgruppe Scherer Players' guide : question about the charts Elevation Change on page 34

There are charts and illustrations on page 34 of the Kampfgruppe Scherer Players Guide about Elevation Change. I suppose it are the MF you need to go from one hex to the other. I just don't get the math of these MF calculations. I miss something in the calculations, but I don't know what. The...
  4. G

Human wave counters in which module?

Where to find the Human Wave counters? Should they be in Beyond Valor?
  5. G

MF into gully orchard hex

What is the MF cost for infantry moving into gully orchard hex? What is the MF from a gully orchard hex through the gully to an other gully orchard hex ( but 1 Level higher)?
  6. G

Gullies and FFMO

A unit is entering a gully (in open ground) with 2 MF. If the Unit is fired on while moving into the gully, is FFMO applicable ? I mean, is one MF spent in the open ground and the other MF in the gully?
  7. G

LV Hindrance : adjacent hexes

LV Hindrance is always +1 ( whatever the range). What if the firer unit and target are adjacent? LV Hindrance is +1 or 0?
  8. G

Journal 12 Page 6 Figure 1 : question about Residual Fire

Journal 12 Page 6 Figure 1 : question about Residual Fire Why is Residual Fire in hex AA2 only 2 and not 4 as in hex AA1?
  9. G

Firing WP with American Bazooka 45

What DRM to use on the to Hit table when I fire WP with a Baz45? I suppose I have to use the Baz to Hit table on the other side of the counter, but what DRM to use? The ones that are used when firing Smoke or the ones that are used when firing a LATW?
  10. G

Off board units setup and concealment

Are Off board units set up concealed?
  11. G

24.31 WP Casualties

"The NMC causes DM status and also causes loss of concealment if ...." I suppose that this should be " Failing the NMC causes DM status and also causes loss of concealment if..." . Or am I wrong? Does it cause always DM status and loss of concealment if..."?
  12. G

Is a radio a Support Weapon?

Is a radio a SW and can it be destroyed as in 9.74 SW/Gun destruction by a final KIA result on the IFT table?
  13. G

How to make a NTC of an AFV

What is the Morale of an AFV when you have to make a NTC for a Possible Shock?
  14. G

Failure to Rout and SW

What happens to the SW of a unit that has a Failure to Rout?
  15. G

Demolition Charges and cowering

Are Demolition Charges affected by cowering when they explode?
  16. G

LOS in dense jungle

I am confused about LOS in Dense Jungle. The rules in PTO starter kit 4 say : Dense Jungle is inherent terrain, thus blocking LOS along its hexsides. What does this mean? Does it mean that you can't fire from/to an adjacent hex at a Dense Jungle Hex because the hexside blocks LOS? What if a...
  17. G

movement into gullies and defensive first fire

The squad and 9-1 leader in S5 assault move into the gullie T4 and want to go in Crest Status (front crest status to U4). There is a Russian 5-2-7 squad in the Trench in U4 ( U4 is level 3, while T4 is level 2) that want to defensive first fire at the moving squad and leader. Can the squad...
  18. G

Playing ASK starter kit scenario with Full ASL rules

We would like to play an ASL starter kit scenario from ASL starter kit 1 with full ASL rules. Has anyone an idea if these scenarios were ever adapted for full ASL ( eg with Snipers)?
  19. G

pillbox and subsequent first fire

Movement Phase British Turn. A German Squad sits in a pillbox in N3 ( with a CA N4M4). A British squad and a Leader is in the Pillbox location N3. The German Squad has first fired already and has a first fire counter on it. The halfsquad in M3 moves to M4. The question is : Can the German...
  20. G

Maps and overlays

Where to find a list of all geomorphic ASLmaps and overlays from MMP and third party publishers?