Search results

1. MrHonus

Live VASL wanted

Looking for some hot man on man action. Will play pretty much anything that doesn't involve Desert or caves. I am on the US West Coast, best times for me are weekdays from 8AM Local. Particularly interested in Dinant or Red October CGs. I use Skype.
  2. MrHonus

J235 Set Up Query

SSR 2 specifies Night Rules (E1) are in effect...on GameTurns 1-3. Does this apply to the setup (i.e. do the Japanese get extra dummy counters and 25% HIP)?
  3. MrHonus

J246 TI SU-100's

What is the point of having some of these AGs be TI for the first German player turn?
  4. MrHonus

Panzer Lehr Extension?

Is there an extension somewhere with the Panzer Lehr counters for The Milk Factory?
  5. MrHonus

Heavy Mist and Rain

In the Milk Factory Campaign, during the 20 AM Date V. Heavy Mist exists with the possibility of Rain. Are the Rain and Mist LVs cumulative, or will Rain negate the V. Heavy Mist?
  6. MrHonus

Live VASL Opponent wanted

After the overwhelming response to my La Gleize oppo request, I thought I would make a more general solicitation for live VASL play. Best time for me are from 8 AM (Pacific Time) on weekdays. I'd like to get a regular opponent or two for weekly meetings.
  7. MrHonus

La Gleize Campaign Live VASL

Looking to play the aforementioned CG. Willing to play either side. Available during the AM timeframe on weekdays (M, Th, F) from 8AM Pacific. Will use Skype.
  8. MrHonus

Sniper activation and HIP

One a Sniper activation Dir/Dis roll has been made can a HIP unit reveal itself in order to redirect the target?
  9. MrHonus

Question re: Boats

E5.2: "A Large Raft may not be Manhandled via Infantry Bypass or into/ out of a building [EXC: Factory Stairwell Location; B23.742]. Other boats may be Manhandled using Bypass. Up to four assault boats may be towed overland as if they were a single Gun with a Manhandling number of 10."...
  10. MrHonus

Looking for French Player--Dinant VASL Live

Having played the campaign once as the French, I would like to try as the Germans. I can play once weekly on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday. I am on the US West Coast, and can be available from 8 AM Local.
  11. MrHonus

OBA on Water Obstacles

Is there a rule prohibiting the placement of an SR, AR, or FFE on a water obstacle hex (specifically a river hex)? I couldn't find anything. TIA
  12. MrHonus

Bunker Questions

Given two ADJACENT Bunkers: Can units move directly between the two pillboxes without expending movement factors to enter/exit the trench (and being exposed to fire in the trench)? Given an SSR to the effect that Trenches are revealed as per E1.16 (DN SSR I.4), is the trench revealed at the...
  13. MrHonus

VotG Retained AFVs

Do AFVs which go through the Platoon Redeployment process start the subsequent scenario on map, or must they enter from off-map?
  14. MrHonus

VotG or RO Campaign

Looking to play a CG from either of the aforementioned Modules. Prefer the Germans, but that is negotiable. Skype/VASL/ I can play one or two weekday mornings a week from 7 AM (Pacific Time--West Coast USA).
  15. MrHonus

Looking for live VASL weekdays from 8AM Pacific

Will play anything that doesn't involve the Desert or Caves. Scenarios or Campaigns.
  16. MrHonus

Live VASL Oppo wanted

Would like to play on a regular basis if possible, but one-offs also an option. I am on the US West Coast and can be available most weekday mornings from about 8 AM local.
  17. MrHonus

(Closed) VASL Live Oppo wanted

I'm interested in playing some ETO Scenarios, I am available during the week from around 8AM Pacific time.
  18. MrHonus

Hatten Campaign Rubble Generation

Howdy: When exactly is step 3.6211 conducted? Prior to setup? I am curious since "units" in effected hexes are destroyed. TIA.
  19. MrHonus

Looking for some Hot Man-on-Man action

Looking for Live play, full ASL. Scenarios or Campaigns. Available Weekday Mornings (from 8 AM Pacific Time). Prefer not to use Skype.
  20. MrHonus

Night Rout when ADJACENT to a KEU

The night rules state that units cannot be eliminated due to failure to rout. This implies that if a friendly broken unit is ADJ to a KEU with no legal rout path (i.e. one that doesn't take it closer to a KEU) the unit must stand. Is that correct? If so, MAY a broken unit ADJACENT to a KEU...