Search results

1. rossssss

CyberVASL XVI

Tom Yetter and Ross Mulcare have started DB122 Prescription For The Kommissar. Ross is taking the attacking Germans; Tom the Russians.
  2. rossssss

CyberVASL XVI

Fabio Mazzucchelli delivered a knock-out blow to Ross Mulcare in DB141 Gut Punch. My Germans cut down a handful of Russian AFVs and inflicted decent losses on enemy infantry, but ultimately the Russian heavy firepower was able to descend on my Alamo on the eastern end of board 9b--a handful of...
  3. rossssss

CyberVASL XVI

Fabio Mazzucchelli and Ross Mulcare have started DB141 Gut Punch. Ross is taking the defending Germans; Fabio the attacking Russians.
  4. rossssss

Poland in Flames Errata

Thank you! For what it's worth, normal Rooftop rules would not be a half-level above the obstacle height of a building. A two-story building is a 1.5 level obstacle; its Rooftop is also at level 1.5 (not 2). Likewise, a building with a second level would be a 2.5 level obstacle, but its Rooftop...
  5. rossssss

German SdKfz 10/5 counter depiction error - should be OT

The German SdKfz 10/5, German Vehicle Note 88.1, is OT and should have its vehicle depiction with the white background. The VASL counter, probably cloned and edited from its cousin the SdKfz 10/4, which is CT, shows as CT. It's under SPA > AAht > SdKfz 10/5. The physical counter came with VotG...
  6. rossssss

Poland in Flames Errata

BFP-109 "Training Day" uses the castle overlay BFP C-1 with the following SBR: "Building oQ4 is a one story building with Rooftops (B23.8) and Cellars (O6) in play; ..." At what level are the Rooftops in this case? Because Rooftops are normally only available in buildings with more than one...
  7. rossssss

Electronic ASL Rulebook Now on Sale!!

Again, I don't think it is necessary to debate the legal implications of removing DRM from products you own outright. It's complicated and it doesn't really matter -- if you as a mod don't like what was posted, you're well within your right to delete it. That being said, you've certainly...
  8. rossssss

Electronic ASL Rulebook Now on Sale!!

Looks like a mod took care of it for you. The post was deleted for "copyright circumvention". Debatable, but not worth debating here. I do hope MMP will consider distributing this at some point without restrictions. A welcome addition to the lineup of ASLRB options, regardless.
  9. rossssss

BFP VASL Extension Update

Caught a minor error this evening: the PSW M35 with the SS color on it has the wrong info. The blue counter is correct. These counters are in Poland in Flames > German.
  10. rossssss

Slovakian Ordnance "Show Info" error

The 80mm Minomet vz. 36 (Slovakian Ordnance note 28) mortar is displaying incorrect information in its "show info" popup. Everything on the front of the counter is correct, but it should only have QSU. It looks like the show info was erroneously copied from the 8cm GrW 34 (Axis Minor Common...
  11. rossssss

Gusts and automatic Blaze Spread in a RB Factory

This makes intuitive sense to me, but can you trace the line of logic using the rules as written? Seems open to interpretation. This makes sense. I'm pretty sure this is wrong. B25.651 is fairly clear about the how the RS for two-hex spread is supposed to happen: "Determine the Blaze(s) that...
  12. rossssss

Gusts and automatic Blaze Spread in a RB Factory

I'm playing Red Barricades CG1 and have been enjoying watching a Factory slowly get engulfed in flames. However, I rolled a 12 on my Wind Change DR and brought some Gusts into play, complicating the matter a bit. I'm now at the end of the AFPh and needing to do Blaze Spread [ASOP 5.31B; B25.6...
  13. rossssss

HE v. Infantry - Critical Hit TEM reversal question

This is probably an easy one. The situation: An Italian 65mm INF Howitzer fire on a stack in a single level stone building. He rolls a 1,1 on his TH DR. After Random Selection, the unit(s) selected take a 16FP shot. Does the TEM reversal apply to them? -3 in this case. I'm guessing so...