Search results

1. Robin Reeve

LFT16 FT333 Good Enough? Question

The setting of the scenario is a landing in New Guinea... But if PTO is not specified, PTO won't apply.
  2. Robin Reeve

Victory Conditions: What's Your Flavor?

As I am guilty as charged for having expressed my concern about circumvoluted VC, here is my point. I tend to shun VC which have numerous conditions, with different goals depending of the game turn. For an example, AP 38 Thai Hot has the following : or AP87 Empire's Fall: Nothing impossible...
  3. Robin Reeve

MMP Roads to Rangoon AP#19 now on Preorder

I hope that the VC won't be too circumvoluted - a "trademark" of Fort... But Burma is a theater of operations that fascinates me...
  4. Robin Reeve

MMP Roads to Rangoon AP#19 now on Preorder

Instapreordered.
  5. Robin Reeve

Human Wave and Predesignated Impulse Movement (A25.23 and D14.31)

I however would presume that a Minefield would only attack when all the units of the HW have finished their Impulse movement (i.e. not separate attacks for each different unit entering the same Location)? I couldn't find a statement that covered that precise situation.
  6. Robin Reeve

When do you remove TI counters

I would go for the end of "the" CCPh, as ASOP has the paragraph starting with "B" (=Both). The introductory note of the ASOP gives the latter precedence over the rule:
  7. Robin Reeve

TEM and Resid and Bypass

What if the attack that generated the RF came from the other side of the building? One could argue that you won't be harmed at all moving out of the building. RF has no memory of its origin and using the obstacle's TEM is a not too bad compromise/abstraction.
  8. Robin Reeve

VASL-6.6.8 is released

Ouch. Do you mean that counters are displaced, even on geoboard hexes with the normal unit to hex ratio?
  9. Robin Reeve

VASL-6.6.8 is released

That is about the BoardZoom expamsion. Not the VASSAL module.
  10. Robin Reeve

A9.22 Fire Lane Query

The initial target must be in LOS. The FL could affect out of LOS units, though.
  11. Robin Reeve

Gyrostabilizers

If not using the optional rule, the SSR will most often tell which vehicles have Sz.
  12. Robin Reeve

"Site Not Secure"

This is good news ! Thank you so much !
  13. Robin Reeve

Tiles directory for Mac

What are tiles?
  14. Robin Reeve

New VASL Extension - BoardZoomer.vmdx

No problem. I miss many things myself. And we agree that this is a wonderful extension.
  15. Robin Reeve

New VASL Extension - BoardZoomer.vmdx

Yes. See my two last screen captures in post #8. It really improves playing DASL with VASL.
  16. Robin Reeve

Trouble with gmail ?

Grosbil contacted me through the French forum. Otherwise, moderators don't receive messages through the contact function here. I personally use a gmail adress, but I signed in years ago.
  17. Robin Reeve

Gun set up

Minimum Move is NA when pushing a Gun : I would think that the Gun may not setup if the Location is not accessible "during the normal course of play".
  18. Robin Reeve

Your favorite thread on Gamesquad

No real preference, but any good rules debate is entertaining. I quite often learn something new through rules questions threads, or am reminded of an aspect. Sometimes rules discussions become Talmudic like, entangling themselves in useless lexical hairsplitting. But anyone who loves ASL has...
  19. Robin Reeve

Does the Lee use the Green Grant gun 75 TK #

What if Grant simply meant Grant - and not M3 or Lee?
  20. Robin Reeve

A9.7, C2.28 & D3.7

What was question #2?