Search results

1. LHMG

Are VASL 651 and VASSAL 341 Compatible

Title says it all. Thanks.
  2. LHMG

Vehicle Riders

Can squads move off of a vehicle in the advance phase if riding in or on any type of vehicle
  3. LHMG

OBA Chit Pull in VASL

How do you simulate the chit draw for OBA in the VASL module games. I dont seem to be able to find a mechanism to do it. Thanks. Take care. Bill
  4. LHMG

New CH

ASLComp Devil's Vineyard: Heraklion 1941 ASLComp BATTLE AT BEST – 101ST AIRBORNE DIVISION "This order represents the production of a custom made item and your order represents a contract for purchase and may not be canceled and ships upon completion." Has anyone heard anything more specific on...
  5. LHMG

MG vs Halftrack

If you are firing a MG at a halftrack with infantry in it are you firing at the crew, the halftrack or the infantry in back or all three at once. Do you fire as a MG on the IFT table at the infantry and as a gun on the TH table at the halftrack all with the same roll or separate rolls. Can you...
  6. LHMG

CC vs AFV: Street Fighting

Two level one hills separated by a road, the road is at level 0. The hills are lined with buildings for several hexes on both sides. I am in the ground floor on one side of the street in three buildings, the Germans are on the other side of the street on the ground floor opposite me in two...
  7. LHMG

Stores that stock CH products

The title says it all :-). Is there a list anywhere.
  8. LHMG

Concealment Question

Can troops in a halftrack out of site of enemy gain concealment automatically on a woods road or do they have to roll for it.
  9. LHMG

Point Cost for Equipment

When building a scenario where do you find point costs for things like satchel charges, bazookas, MGs, etc. I found point costs for everything else but not the manpacked items. What am I missing. Thanks.
  10. LHMG

MMG Adv Fire at a Tank

Does the MMG add 2 to the to hit number because he moved before he advance fired. I can only find reference to vehicles being affected by motion. Thanks.