Search results

1. olli

Rally point

I see Rally point #20 is being released at ASLOK tomorrow, a pack with of Italian scenarios
  2. olli

PK3 Hot Toddy

Question for the hive mind Scenario PK3 Hot Toddy , what type of RR is it ? Cannot find any picture in the eRB of the types .
  3. olli

Error 101

As above
  4. olli

New releases

Thought I would try it this way since due to somebody thinking mr Hammond posted the Hazmo thread and mr Drake posting about the Swiss pack , cannot understand why it Was closed? so to stop any confusion and let people know what’s new , here it is.
  5. olli

Latest from Hazmo

Latest pack for release before Xmas
  6. olli

Dinant Erratta

Ok guys am playing or at least going to be playing DN 4 from the Dinant HASL it says that I can place a roadblock in E21 but this is not in the playing area can anybody please point me too any erratta for it please?
  7. olli

Latest MMP release

Just announced for order
  8. olli

Scenario FT INOR 2

On the scenario card the 155 eme group sets up as above? Does this mean greater than or Equal to hexes numbered 4 as in the main group?
  9. olli

GS up for sale again?

Saw a message on FB that this site is up for sale again anybody any news on this?
  10. olli

Link for latest LFT release

https://lefranctireur.org/spip.php?page=article&id_article=161&fbclid=IwAR0a66PgI5eElEIX2xcmf27ABM6iDect3S970omFtlUyLCL0EQIZzpFHH7o
  11. olli

New German FlaK guns for the game ??

How about these in counter form?
  12. olli

Sherman proposal

Proposal to fit a spigot mortar similar to the Churchill AVRE onto a Sherman.
  13. olli

New book for FB fans

14. olli

New scenario pack from LCP guys

15. olli

Latest LCP For Fun maps

These just arrived today, the latest 9 for fun maps from George .
  16. olli

Different dice

Something different outer is the white , inner the coloured die
  17. olli

New Modules

Ok guys Advancing Fire a new Italian TPP are releasing two modules shortly OP Brevity which needs 37 more pre orders to make the cut and Biazzi Ridge needing 7 more to make the cut . If they don’t they will not see the light of day . Have a look at their website and see if your interested ?
  18. olli

Festung Budapest

Ok guys this is a must have if you are into the above, available on preorder through Peko Publications
  19. olli

OtO2

BFP announced that OtO2 is now on Pre order $99 USA 124 rest of the world, for more info check the website!
  20. olli

Advancing fire

I see the above Italian guys have added two more “Coming Soon” packs to their inventory