1. G

Eastern Front 1941-1945. New Scenario

EF has been updated to v3.4 on the Matrix Forum. You can get it HERE
  2. G

EF has been updated to v3.3 on the Matrix Forum. You can get it HERE
  3. G

Further updates to this scenario (Currently v3.2) are posted on the Matrix Forum. The latest version includes an unofficial patch to the AA bug. The link to the new version is HERE
  4. G

The scenario has been updated. Get the newest version HERE The PDF is HERE. Changes in V2.0 - Reduced fortification levels in the Kiev area and near the Luga river. - ‘Refugees events‘ have been used to simulated a longer Spring rain season. These events simulate rain patterns...
  5. G

There is also an Eastern Front thread on the Matrix Forum, with a lot more details on the scenario design. The scenario is also avaiable in the download section. However updates will always be on the top post of this thread.
  6. G

I am posting here and in the download section my new 'Eastern Front 1941-1945' Scenario. Almost a year of work went into it! The goal of this TOAW scenario is to be fun, playable and the same time provide an historical and detailed description at the Army and Corps level of the entire WWII...
  7. G

Europe 1944 AAR: FabGov vs Lizard

Turn 28. Christmas at the front. Winter has slowed down the Allies, that are making some progress in Hungary, but suffering strong counterattacks from my Panzer divisions, that take advantage of the flat country. I did use the "Ardennes Offensive" TO to make only limited counterattacks and...
  8. G

The Race to Budapest. Turn 23 Just a quick snapshot for late November 1944. The Red Army shifted two fronts to the South and is heading N towards Budapest. The Allies are beseiging the Siegfried Line, but so far I have been able to use the SS Panzer Korps for counterattacks and plug the holes...
  9. G

Re: Turn 18 Thanks Olorin, I try! Although being the scenario designer helps compensate Lizard's mad TOAW skills.... I have been tinkering with a surprise counteroffensive and the scenario has indeed a couple of offensive TOs for the Axis player to activate later in the game. They represent...
  10. G

Turn 18 (October 44) WEST FRONT: the Axis has completed an orderly withdrawal to the Sigfried wall. I have suffered large infantry casualties, as I used some of the units as screens for the main force. The Panzer divisions (especially the elite SS) have survived largely intact. However, I...
  11. G

Europe 1944 Scenario Information I: Game details

Europe44 v6.0 Final version posted. You can download it on the first post of this thread! I do not plan any major changes for the near future, but screenshots and bug reports always welcome, fun and useful!
  12. G

Turn 11 Lots of action this turn as Lizard landed in Southern France (operation Dragoon TO). But he did not occupy Marseille, which has a supply point. I am withdrawing East, if not as orderly as I would like... He started an offensive in Bielorussia. My tanks losses spiked up as several...
  13. G

Turn 9: Breaking Bad from Normandy Turn 9 Infantry squads Panthers+MKIV FWs+Me109 active/losses...
  14. G

Turn 7 August 3rd 1944. FabGov vs Lizard As the Axis player I am learning that my job is to worry.... The Italian front: All is quiet there, but it is early August and another amphibious operation is likely so I keep an eye on the coast of France and Jugoslavia. Normandy: Lizard is pushing...
  15. G

Turn 4 Europe 1944 AAR: FabGov vs Lizard TURNS 3 and 4 The Allies went on a bridge blowing campaign, which makes my movement and resupply difficult. I am putting the Rail Repair and Bridge units to work, but basically a competent Allies player will make it hard for the Axis to move units...
  16. G

I am playtesting my new scenario 'Europe1994' with 'Lizard' (who's playing the Allies). Kurt is an experienced player/tester so this is going to be an interesting game. I will report every few turns and post a few screen captures. Kurt and I are discussing the details of the scenario design...
  17. G

Europe 1944 Scenario available! This the final release of the TOWIII version of my scenario 'Europe 1944'. This is a major update that takes advantage of many of the new features available after v3.4 was released. It should be close to its final version and quite fun to play against a...
  18. G

Europe 1944 Scenario Information II: Notes on Supply This scenario takes advantages of a few features of TOAW III (v3.4) that allow designers to better model changing supply rates not only in time, but in different areas of the scenario. Two key features are placing supply points on the map...
  19. G

Europe 1944 Scenario File and Info FINAL VERSION THIS IS THE FINAL VERSION AFTER PLAYTESTING. I wil submit it to the scenario depots very soon. I have redesigned for TOAWIII my scenario 'Europe 1944', on the last year of WWII in Europe. You can retrieve a pdf file with all the info...