Search results

1. CrosleyPup

Onslaught to Orsha 2 Errata

In the Leader Generation Table on page BFP-18 there is a line for a DR of 12 and for >=12. Should it just be > 12 on the last line?
  2. CrosleyPup

Onslaught to Orsha 2 Errata

In the Russian Ordnance Listing Table, should the Notes column for the 152mm GP obr. 37 be "4,A,C" instead of "2,A,C"?
  3. CrosleyPup

A.1 - Dices

I was playing in a tournament and had grabbed the wrong dice for a small mortar shot. It missed with some high number, but my opponent pointed out that I didn't use a white dice. I said ok, my bad, I'll make sure the next time. He insisted though that I re-roll the shot with the correct dice...
  4. CrosleyPup

Abandoning Prisoners then CC to kill

This line is getting thinner and thinner. ...At the start of their APh .... Who's their? Is it the MMC who entered the hex (finishing their APh and receiving the prisoners) or the MMC that would be leaving (at the start of their APh). Guess it depends on the meaning of their and which squad...
  5. CrosleyPup

Abandoning Prisoners then CC to kill

But couldn't the second squad advance first, transfer the prisoners, and then the first squad advances into CC? As per A20.5. 20.5 GUARDS & UNARMED UNITS: ... The captor unit becomes the Guard and may only be relieved of that task during any friendly RPh/APh in which the prisoners—if not...
  6. CrosleyPup

YA3DSS

Yet another 3D Storage System This one is Raaco free. I picked up a 3D printer a few years ago and am using it to create a series of matchbox type containers and drawers. My main design goal was to minimize empty space and to make it 3d printable. I have containers that hold 5, 10, 15, 20...
  7. CrosleyPup

Raaco Insert 3D printed

Thanks for the file. Just loaded it up on my printer and it will take about 6 hours to print and use about $.62 worth of filament. Bill
  8. CrosleyPup

Raaco Insert 3D printed

Can you share your .stl's?
  9. CrosleyPup

ASL OPEN Is Less Than 2 Months Away

Just talking to my son about it. We'll both be there again this year. Bill
  10. CrosleyPup

Recommendations for mapboard container?

I use this Stanley 26 inch toolbox with the tray removed. https://www.stanleytools.com/products/storage/tool-boxes/box/26-in-professional-toolbox/026301r Maps are unfolded and plenty of room for overlays and a few other necessities. Picked it up at the local hardware store for under $30. Bill
  11. CrosleyPup

Congratulations to The 2 Half-Squads for their 200th Episode!

Thanks Jeff & Dave for your hard work and dedication to the hobby! Your shows are always a must listen to item.
  12. CrosleyPup

Operation : Schmidt

Sorry, but I've got another question. In the CG, in 13.3093 Hidden Fortifications, the last sentence says ....minefield counter as per 7.1 to reveal.... Which 7.1 do you mean? Thanks.
  13. CrosleyPup

Looks like there is another minor type in the Historical Battle Rules page. On BFP2, item 22, Interrogation in the title is spelled wrong.
  14. CrosleyPup

Sorry if this was mentioned before, but reading in 5.2 Temporary Breach on page BFP 3 towards the end it mentions: ...subject to Bog as per 7.3, but... Would that actually be Q7.3 or is it somewhere else? [Edit - Just read the next paragraph 5.3, looks like it is there too.] Love everything...
  15. CrosleyPup

Who is the BPUT?

My son is 25 and has become a player after he finished college. He has been at the Chicago ASL Open for the last three years and we are currently teamed up as the Germans playing two other local guys in the middle of RB5-Last Bid. He has started to read the rules more and is becoming a pretty...
  16. CrosleyPup

New Dispatches from the Bunker

Just ordered it from the print department where I work. They have a 36" wide banner printer, so it can print to any length. They use a heavy plastic with a matt finish. Very durable and rolls up well. I increased the size of the print to 34" wide, so the length is a little over 33", which...
  17. CrosleyPup

Dice Tower with Bluetooth

Just finished my new dice tower. It has a LCD screen to display the combatants with their ELR and SAN. It also shows the current player turn as well as the number of turns left. I use a bluetooth terminal app on my Android phone to connect to the tower to enter all the values. Here is a...
  18. CrosleyPup

Should I read PTO rules now or just wait for RS?

I've only been playing ASL for a couple of years now and kind of been waiting for RS to be republished before diving into the PTO. So my question is should I read the current PTO rules or should I wait for RS? Are there going to be big differences? Thanks!