Search results

1. D

pined leaders

if a leader is pinned as a result of rolling his exact moral level due to a MC can he still aply his leadership modifier to the next squad to check morals dice role?
  2. D

ASSITIONAL ASSAULTMOVE QUESTION

I was going to post a question about assault movement and the making of smoke and demo charges, but I was reading some previes posted questions and think I under stand it but I waant to be sure it this it? as long as a unit moves only 1 hex (or location, in the context of up or down levels)...
  3. D

elr and rolling 12's

I think I understand this but I just want to double check here what I think am I right? russian elr = 4 3 russian 447 squads are attacked with a result of 1MC 1st squad rools an unmodified 12 (modified roll would be 13)it is first turned into to a 436 conscript , broken and then reduced to...
  4. D

rules question about A2.9

A am a really newbie :) reading through chapter A for the second time I have a question about the last sentence in A 2.9 could some one give me a more developed explanation I am comprehending that only 10% of the squads can be set up with out a leader. Does this mean that 90% of all squads...