Search results

1. D

boobytrap question

I have read the rules for a boobytraps and am still a little confused. In scenario 4 Commisars house, the Russians are at level A for traps so every time that the german must make a TC (task check)? if he rolls 11 0r 12 he suffers casualty reduction on a random unit in that hex. the most...
  2. D

casulity ruduction MC (10.31)

If an unbroken MMC rolls a 12 on a MC it is casulty reduced if a heroic/beserk leader he is wounded with -1 on the wound severty DR what happens to a normal leader ?
  3. D

mopvement in multi hex buildings

I'm pretty sure I understand this but want to be sure. movement from one hex to another horizantally inside of a multihex building cost 2 MF, but to go up or down vertiacally only cost 1MF, if there is a printed stair well in a building you can only change levels in a hex with the stairwill and...
  4. D

beserk unit and assualt move question

thanks guys I had sort of thought that, but I wasn't sure because I always thoguht of assualt move as a unit expending 4 movement points to move into a hex that normally cost 1 or 2 (you know taking a WHOLE lot of littles steps very slowly :) ) thanks for your help
  5. D

beserk unit and assualt move question

If a unit moves 1 hex using assualt move (2 movement points to enter a building) and is fired on resulting in MC that gives heat of battle does the newly created beserk unit move 2 more movement points in an attempt to charge its nearest enemy or has it already expended its movement points with...
  6. D

TEM question

can a unit claim multiple TEM adjustaments from a single hex for ewxsampe a unit in 21V4 geinf fired at from X4 is it just +1 for either the woods or the wall but not both or is +2 for =1 for the woods and +1 for the wall too?
  7. D

wall advantage and LOS

thanks :) thanks pete, no only did ou clear up the LOS side of the question but I was not comprehending the TEM correctly either ( you answer cleared up how the wall advantage and TEM work). as always I apprteicate all help I can get :)
  8. D

wall advantage and LOS

if a german unit is in hex 21V6 and has wall advanatage against a finnish unit in hex 21W6 does the wall block line of site for the finnish unit past the v row? for example if it is the russian player turn and a russian unit moved form 21u4 to 21t4 could he be fired at during defensive fire by...
  9. D

DEFENSIVE FIRE QUESTION AND SUGGESTION/QUESTION

thanks pete, :) so if they were in melee both germans and russians would be subject to the same atttack with the same dice roll?
  10. D

sniper question

Just want tomake sure Ihave this right a sniper attackis called for a dr is made and on a 1 or 2 the sniper rolls for his new hex 3 thru 6 nothing happens (if 10r 2 then 1 dice determines direction the other how far he moves for his attack hex) if there are targets in the hex he attacks there...
  11. D

Rules section K

I found the chapter K rules very helpful in getting started there is so much to learn it can be daunting. the MMP site has a programed instruction article on it some where that I also found pretty useful. You know I have the issue with my name not appearing on my posts to, I tried logging out...
  12. D

pined leaders

thanks BTW thanks for taking the time to answer, us newbies appreciate it :)
  13. D

pined leaders

if a leader is pinned as a result of rolling his exact moral level due to a MC can he still aply his leadership modifier to the next squad to check morals dice role?
  14. D

ASSITIONAL ASSAULTMOVE QUESTION

I was going to post a question about assault movement and the making of smoke and demo charges, but I was reading some previes posted questions and think I under stand it but I waant to be sure it this it? as long as a unit moves only 1 hex (or location, in the context of up or down levels)...
  15. D

humrous announcement

I have just completed lamenating ALL of the pages in my rule book. I am not normally an anal type individual, but on completion of this I sat back and wondered if I should be proud and post this announcment (thinking that between "newbie" and "barely credable opponent" standings in the ASL...
  16. D

beyond valor V1 and v2 diffrences?

Is the only difference between version 1 and version 2 of beyond valor that red barricades is included? if you bought beyond valor v1 and red barricades would you actually then have ib essence a v2 copy?
  17. D

elr and rolling 12's

I think I understand this but I just want to double check here what I think am I right? russian elr = 4 3 russian 447 squads are attacked with a result of 1MC 1st squad rools an unmodified 12 (modified roll would be 13)it is first turned into to a 436 conscript , broken and then reduced to...
  18. D

RB CG 5

I had to laugh "flash back" this is totally irrelivant so please don't flame me but this phrase caused me to have a flash back how many of you guys have said this at some point in your life most likely at 18 or 19 years old this is my rifle this is my "gun" this is for killing this is...
  19. D

Any idea when beyond valor will be reprinted

Hello, Ive beeen really busy for the last few weeks and haven't had time to browse the forums. I just reciently bought a copy of the rules and a version 1 copy of beyond valor on ebay. I really want to get red barricades. and am wondering whether to buy a copy of version 1 red barricadeson...
  20. D

rules question about A2.9

A am a really newbie :) reading through chapter A for the second time I have a question about the last sentence in A 2.9 could some one give me a more developed explanation I am comprehending that only 10% of the squads can be set up with out a leader. Does this mean that 90% of all squads...