Search results

1. B

Max map size?

Is there a maximum size in hexes that VASSAL will support? Im editing an existing module and the map is just open water, but it needs to be large to allow for movement over many turns.
  2. B

Ortona...

Is this module project terminated? I havent heard anything in a few years.
  3. B

VASL map layout and design question

Im embarking on a long trip of sorts, morphing a photo onto a vasl hex grid and then doing the artwork all while using GIMP. Honestly, its not for the faint of heart but so far so good! Photo found, layered with a hex grid and somewhat lined up. Q1. As I understand it, in order for VASL program...
  4. B

Dearest map elves....question for you

If I had the DTW map scanned... At this point Im uncertain if I can get it scanned locally but Im hopeful a) could someone VASL it to replace the VASL 3.0 era version we currently see? b) if someone is willing to do this, what file format is best for ya'll to work with? I dont need all the...
  5. B

Cant load v3 of RB map

- VASL version 6.6.1 - Extension BFP_v431 (1) v4.3.1 loaded - Bad Data in Module: Unable to open board file bdRBv3 VASSAL version 3.5.8. Any idea what Im going wrong?
  6. B

Regarding VotG/RB Fort Buildings and Breach Permanency

Perry Cocke <perrycocke@comcast.net> Wed, 5 May, 16:29 (4 days ago) to me, asl Q1: No. Q2: No. Q3: Yes. ....Perry MMP ASL Mon, 26 Apr 2021 21:25:59 -0400 Bryan Holtby <bholtby1374@gmail.com> asl_qa@multimanpublishing.com
  7. B

VotG and in extension, Red Factories 'Perry Sez' regarding Fortified Buildings

Q1: No. Q2: No. Q3: Yes. ....Perry MMP ASL Mon, 26 Apr 2021 21:25:59 -0400
  8. B

Red October VASL map?

I didnt see this on the VASL website so I'll ask here. Is it in the pipeline?
  9. B

RB Immob/Abandoned tank

Situation: A Immob/Abandoned tank sits in a AP and AT minefield. During RB refit phase 11.6042 "An AFV in any type of minefield undergoes the appropriate type(s) of attacks as if attempting to exit the minefield Location" Does this apply to Immob/Abandoned vehicles since they obviously cant...
  10. B

E7.3 Sighting TC

What exactly are the parameters for being "not entirely concealed/HIP" in the Sighting TC modifier section. The STC taken against a hex with a concealed unit and a non concealed unit will get the -2 mod for not being concealed based on E7.3 ( the "easiest target to spot in the initial hex")...