Search results

1. Stever

A10.51 Interpretation

There are 2 ways to interpret a sentence in A10.51 and I have seen both ways used. Just curious what is the proper interpretation. "Upon reaching a building/woods Location not ADJACENT to a Known enemy unit, a routing unit must stop and end its RtPh in that building/woods Location even if...
  2. Stever

DZ: Sainte-Mere-Eglise Bocage Gap Question

AT first look at the maps, me and my opponent thought the brown markings on bocage were just paths but now after reading the SSR's we realize that they are actually gaps in the bocage (SM2.1). Regular rules (9.3) say that if the LOS goes through the gap, then only a non-moving unit gets the...
  3. Stever

A12.15 Detection & Human Wave/ Bonzai

When a Human Wave/ Bonzai unit enters a hex containing 3 concealed units does A12.15 Detection apply, except for the going back a hex portion? That is would one use random selection to determine which unit(s) lost concealment or would all 3 units lose concealment automatically?
  4. Stever

Bocage and Gullies

Can the 7-4-7 in NN11 see the 4-6-7 in QQ11? This is on the Saint Mere Eglise map so bocage is in play. I am not sure that a unit in crest status of a gully can claim wall advantage.
  5. Stever

FT 215 Questions

I am getting ready to play this tomorrow and I have a couple of questions recarding the special rules. "2. The German player may setup one MMC (and any SMC/SW stacked with) HIP. Germans may Boresight." What is the signifcance of the statemment "Germans may Boresight"? Is this just a...