Search results

1. criticalhit

LFT16

No. Ritter said that he will receive his orders in march.
  2. criticalhit

LFT16

xavier emailed me after i ordered 2 sets of maps and overlays that shipping would begin in March.
  3. criticalhit

Twilight Of The Reich And WO #15 Are Up For Pre-Order

Thanks, Bill. Looking forward to that podcast.
  4. criticalhit

hi, Bill would we would like to see an interview of you on the two half squad pod cast on this new game and also on ritter krieg. could you do both so we can know more about you and the fine products you created?
  5. criticalhit

No, the box is fine. I'm going to fill it up with extra counter sheets that i have for the russians, brits. germans and americans. Never complain about the box size. Remember back in the day when we wish the boxes were this size for Cross of Iron and Crescendo????? the larger the box the better...
  6. criticalhit

The box appears to be the same color as Hollow Legions updated box
  7. criticalhit

Steve, my ssi cost of living increases combined have amounted to (since 2020) an increase of 800 dollars a month. I'm making more money now than if i had waited til i was 70. you can thank inflation being out of control. lol. stay well steve. How are the armored train senarios coming along???..
  8. criticalhit

Twilight of the Reich Update

Hi. Perry , Happy New Year. Just finished listening to 2 half squads interview of you circa 2009. Priceless. Keep up the great work my brother. correction it was in 2010 here is the link for those who would like to hear it: https://www.the2halfsquads.com/2010/11/episode-43-perry-tales.html
  9. criticalhit

Don't worry SSI's nice cost of Iiving increase this january wiII come in handy to us seniors over 65. I ordered two of each.
  10. criticalhit

Could Twilight of the Reich be the wrong titIe for this photo or couId this photo be the wrong cover art for the TwiIight of the Reich. Just say that titIe to yourseIf. What is the first image that comes to mind? To me it wouId be a box cover with Germans and Russians fighting it out for...
  11. criticalhit

isnt there someone aIready working on a huge earIy war offering repIete with armored trains PoIish troops etc?
  12. criticalhit

What is your dumbest ASL decision (other than the classic "I got rid of my ASL")

I loved "Steel PaNTHERS" purchased all in the series. I became a "download junkie" of mod scenarios created by the famous Wild Bill. i even played panzer general. allied general etc. all were very addictive back in the day
  13. criticalhit

New England Volunteers ASLSK product release announcement Play Pack 2

just orders packs 1 and 2. looking forward to receiving these great items.
  14. criticalhit

ASL Updates from Peter on CSW 8/15

POLISH EAGLES is what im waiting for because it will include the long overdue rules for armored trains. Are you listening Steven Swann?
  15. criticalhit

The 50th Anniversary of the Release of Squad Leader. Any plans or ideas?

I would like to see MMP release the original squad leader game plus the three gamettes in a commemorative bookcase style offering with a wrap around colorful print of the front of each of the original boxes .
  16. criticalhit

The 50th Anniversary of the Release of Squad Leader. Any plans or ideas?

I purchased my first copy of Squad Leader in the Fall of 1977 at the now defunct Barnes and Noble Sales Annex right across the street from the main store on 18th street and 5th avenue in manhattan. It was the Purple box top version but the bottom box was the colorful orange one, not the plain...
  17. criticalhit

Best maps in ASL

UNTIL HAAKEE PALLA WAS RE RELEASED I'D SAY MAP 52 BECAUSE NOBLE KNIGHTS WAS SELLING IF FOR 50 BUCKS.
  18. criticalhit

New ASL Journal announces Twilight of the Reich

I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION BASED ON MR PERRY'S ANNOUNCEMENT OF THIS HASL FUTURE OFFERING THAT IT WOULD BE EXCLUSIVELY INVOLVING APRIL 1945 BATTLE OF BERLIN TYPE SENARIOS WITHIN BERLIN. HOWEVER, AFTER READING THE DESCRIPTION IN ASL JOURNAL 14 IM THINKING THAT ITS BROADER IN SCOPE AND WILL...
  19. criticalhit

Counter Storage recommendations

If you're near a WAlmart (you can also order from their website free shipping for orders over 50 bucks) go to the fishing section of the store . they have storage containers for as little as 3 dollars and 88 cents. and they are large enough to store many counters. the product is Ozark Trail...