Search results

1. John Bark

Armor Assault D9.31

maybe you should declare what the infantry will do after declaring armor assault, that way we know how far the AFV could move if that infantry doesn't finish the movement with the AFV?
  2. John Bark

Armor Assault D9.31

knocking the rust off of my game...if using Armor Assault and the infantry is broken after using only 1 MF, the AFV can't move any further or can it continue to move it's full MPs for that turn? I believe the AFV can't move more than 1 MP because the infantry moved only 1 MF per D9.31.
  3. John Bark

Trying to find Mika Maenpaa from Turku, Finland...

yup...i'm guessing that name in Finnish like Bob Jones in the US...thus the post to this forum...he was a member on the forum years ago...and is from Turku, Finland...
  4. John Bark

Trying to find Mika Maenpaa from Turku, Finland...

anyone have an email or address for a guy I started out playing ASL with over 20 years ago, his name, Mika Maenpaa. Back then he lived in Turku, Finland. Anyone have his contact info that they can share with me? Thanks...and Merry Christmas!!!
  5. John Bark

half hex question

how do you handle if 2 half hexes butt together, but 1 half hex is a brush and the other is a woods hex?
  6. John Bark

Chapter H question on APDS TK number for 57L AT British gun...

Chapter H question on OQF 6-Pounder British +57L AT gun...it has APDS starting in June '44...but there is NO 57L TO KILL Basic Number...this is a 57LL APCR/APDS TO KILL Basic Number (18)...what is the Basic To Kill Number for this gun using APDS rounds?
  7. John Bark

does Case A still apply if you fire your MGs 1st then your MA at same target...

what if the MGs fired at target A in the VCA/TCA and the MA then fired at a different target without changing the VCA/TCA? Does Case A still apply to the MA's shot then? Or if the MGs fired as D1F and then the MA fired as DFF at the same target? Does Case A still apply to the MA shot?
  8. John Bark

does Case A still apply if you fire your MGs 1st then your MA at same target...

if you pivot your AFV to D1F and you fire your MGs first, the mods for Case A apply, but if you fire your MA after that...does Case A still apply to the same target too? I can't recall...but, I think it does not. Or am I wrong?
  9. John Bark

What does "occupy" mean? VC's for ASL 110 North Bank...

VCs for ASL 110 North Bank says...."the Germans win at the end of any player turn if they occupy hexes, 8I4, 8J4 and 8K4"...it doesn't say "control" those hexes but "occupy" those hexes...and in the ASLRB, there is no definition for "occupy"...so does that mean that the Germans must have 1 unit...
  10. John Bark

AFV with RED MPs

if you have an AFV with RED MPs and you want to pivot it in DFPh to first fire MGs and then fire the MA...do you have to roll for mechanical DR? and if so, then are you considered in motion?
  11. John Bark

HIP question...with a FL

so if a HIP unit is in last hex where the FL stops in that hex, a woods hex say....but the initial FL was set up to fire on a another unit before the woods hex where the HIP unit is and the FL will stop...does the player with the HIP unit roll a secret IFT roll to see if a PTC or better result...
  12. John Bark

B27.12

aren't all questions about ASLRB an MMP answer? btw, it's posted there originally too.
  13. John Bark

B27.12

can you have a leader and full size squad in a FH that is a 1S? the first sentence says the capacity of a 1S is one squad or it's equivalent...then 2 sentences later it says you can exceed the capacity by 4 SMC...does that mean I can have a full size squad and 4 SMC (ldr/hero) in a 1S FH? I...
  14. John Bark

interdiction question

DM unit routs into an OG hex that is in LOS of an enemy...however, that enemy unit was NOT known/out of LOS of the DM unit before the DM unit routed...is the DM unit subject to interdiction in the OG hex by the enemy unit that is NOW known to the DM unit? JUST FOUND THE ANSWER, which is YES...
  15. John Bark

Overlays error?

he set the board up, not I.
  16. John Bark

Overlays error?

Ok...had my opponent do the set up file with several overlays, which I could see. All I did was to add my units and then started my logfile. Sent the file back to him for his turn and he can't see the overlays that he originally put on the boards. Why? I can see them. But, now he can't see...
  17. John Bark

Looking for some VASL PBEM

PM sent
  18. John Bark

Laptop is dead what's a good choice for VASL?

I'm not a fan of Mac's at all. I'm leaning towards a Lenovo Yoga 15.6 touch screen with an i7 processor
  19. John Bark

Laptop is dead what's a good choice for VASL?

My laptop is dead. I need a good option to pkay VASL on. Under $1, 0000, suggestions?