Search results

1. sarfs

overlay problem

hi guys, none of this worked. I was told to add the overlay extension to my board directory but even that didn't work. when I try to add it says that the download failed.
  2. sarfs

overlay problem

I'm trying to add overlays to a scenario but get the error message that the overlay is missing. The overlays in question are O5 and OW1. Thanks, jim
  3. sarfs

VASL preferred audio communication app

thanks all
  4. sarfs

VASL preferred audio communication app

What do most people like to use to chat with your opponent? Jim
  5. sarfs

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Forgot Action Pack 18
  6. sarfs

ASLOK XXXVII - Official TD AAR

I believe Jim and Jim were playing the Russians for the win.
  7. sarfs

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Just back from ASLOk, I got my yearly fix. I picked up Hollow Legions, WO 13, WO 14, Journal 13, Journal 14 and Drop Zone: Sainte-Mère-Èglise. Was shocked by the number of scenarios in HL, it includes 53 scenarios.
  8. sarfs

Sewer rats in Red Factories

Thanks!
  9. sarfs

What to use OB Hero for?

Give him an ATR so his modifier is out to 12 hexes.
  10. sarfs

RB sewer entrance

On the original map, hex U 17 had a sewer entrance. On the new RF version, it's not there. Not on the overlay of this factory either. Is there a reason for this change? This sewer map has it as being there. Thanks
  11. sarfs

Sewer rats in Red Factories

Question about the RF RB map. In the original version hex U17 has a sewer entrance but in the new RF version, it's not there. It's not on the overlay for that factory either. Reason why it changed? Don't tell me, someone went there and said it isn't historically accurate, there wasn't a sewer...
  12. sarfs

The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 4

You don't have to read 422 pages, most of the posts are pix of chicks
  13. sarfs

ASLOK 2017, too early for woofing?

Dave Ginnard said yes
  14. sarfs

AAR - Second City

So he is 1 over his IPC and has his movement reduced to 2MF. The only thing I saw in the RB was if a wounded SMC is portaging something, he can't be carried. Jim
  15. sarfs

Counterattacks 2016

I had a blast even though I could only stay for one round. Jim
  16. sarfs

Boards 69 & 70?

68 was in an Ops issue but can be ordered by itself from MMP.
  17. sarfs

The ASL Book Club

I take it you never watched "Animal House". Bluto goes on a rant where he makes the comment about the Germans bombing Pearl Harbor.
  18. sarfs

ASLOK Hotel

Just because you're on a diet, it doesn't mean you can't look at the menu, Man is not complete until he is married, and then he is finished!
  19. sarfs

Red Factories/Red October Up For Preorder!

They were for Panzer Lehr division forces that were withdrawn every night. I see no reason why specially marked Divisional units can't be used in regular scenarios. I keep them in the 1/2 squad bin just so they could be found easily.