Search results

1. Tom Morin

Dispatch #57 was transmitted today.

Kudos to Eric Bongiovanni for a great scenario design. Huzzah!
  2. Tom Morin

The SSR is not worded clearly, but it should be only German SW that count.

The SSR is not worded clearly, but it should be only German SW that count.
  3. Tom Morin

Dispatches from the Bunker early 2024 Update

The issue is in the final proof process and I believe Vic will be releasing it early next week. Tom
  4. Tom Morin

VOTG1 First Bid

Correct. The two LMGs given in that OB sort of represent the removed BMGs.
  5. Tom Morin

Hi Steve, The removed units come from the Reinforcement Group whose entry area you exited from...

Hi Steve, The removed units come from the Reinforcement Group whose entry area you exited from. The entry areas don't overlap, so removed units can't come from both groups, only one of them. Have fun. Tom
  6. Tom Morin

GLRR MP Cost

Klas, Thank you for the explanation, which finally made it clear to me (sorry, I have a rather thick skull at times). Enjoy your weekend! Tom
  7. Tom Morin

GLRR MP Cost

So COT is 0? That doesn't make sense if you look at all the other entries on the chart. However, I accept that it costs 5 MP and not worry how it came to be so. Thanks for replying everyone. Best regards, Tom
  8. Tom Morin

GLRR MP Cost

The pocket chart for railroad entry cost for a Truck says it costs 5 [5 + COT]. Shouldn't it be 6? I don't have the regular Chapter B divider, just wondering if this is errata on the pocket chart. Thanks, Tom
  9. Tom Morin

Croix de Guerre Counters

I keep the Vichy & Regular French together, and the Free French with the British.
  10. Tom Morin

Twilight of the Reich Update

Did someone say armored trains and Volga river craft?
  11. Tom Morin

Last Surviving Member of Merrill's Marauders Dies at 99

Russell Hamler, thought to be the last of WWII Merrill’s Marauders jungle-fighting unit, dies at 99The Marauders inspired a 1962 movie and last year were awarded the Congressional Gold Medal.5h agoThe Associated Press
  12. Tom Morin

VotG/RF "connected trenches" and minefields

OK, so Mines can only be in the OG portion of a building; in this case, you are going from a trench directly to the connected building/cellar Location and not into the OG portion of the building where the mines are. No minefield attack occurs.
  13. Tom Morin

Counters

Yes.
  14. Tom Morin

Counters

The NKVD counters will be released in an upcoming product.
  15. Tom Morin

any one own the Le Franc Tireur Blue Division scenarios?

It had both the German counters with the Spanish crest and the unarmed German paratroopers.
  16. Tom Morin

Soviet KV-6 top down view?

I have another picture file too large to upload (I don't want to reduce it and lose resolution), what is your email and I will send.
  17. Tom Morin

Soviet KV-6 top down view?

Here's what I found:
  18. Tom Morin

ANZAC immersion: Journal 14 and the movie “Danger Close”

I watched this today (thanks on your recommendation!) on Amazon Prime.....fantastic movie!!!! Very gripping and tense, well done movie.