Search results

1. Andrew Rogers

CANCON 2024 - After Action Report from Down Under

(Australian Tournament update) Thank you to the approximately 25 participants of CANCON 2024, the official Australian ASL tournament run in late January on the long weekend covering the Australia Day holiday. This is the 30th time the tournament has been run in Canberra, the capital of Australia...
  2. Andrew Rogers

ROAR update: Aussie Journal 14 scenarios added

Hi. Thank you for adding the Journal 14 scenarios to ROAR. Can I urge any player who has played a Journal 14 scenario in the last few months (especially those from the Sparrow Force HASL) to add the results to ROAR. This is an important tool for the community, tournament directors and scenario...
  3. Andrew Rogers

ANZAC immersion: Journal 14 and the movie “Danger Close”

To my Doughboy cousins, now that July 4 festivities are over, can I suggest you put down your hot-dogs and indulge in a little bit of cultural exposure of an ANZAC flavor over the weekend! This shout-out or "coo-ee" also goes to my Euro-buddies. To those that have purchased the "Aussie" Journal...
  4. Andrew Rogers

Aussie ASL tournament AAR - CANCON 2023

Hi! Thank you to the approximately 20 participants of CANCON 2023, the official Australian ASL tournament run in late January on the ‘long’ weekend of the Australia Day holiday. This is the 29th time in the tournament has been run in Canberra, the capital of Australia. The ASL tournament is a...
  5. Andrew Rogers

Virtual Australasian ASL tournament - late January 2021

Traditionally, an Australian ASL tournament, CANCON, is run yearly over the Australia Day weekend in Canberra in late January as part of a very large gaming convention. With COVID, this event will not be occurring and an alternate arrangement to run this yearly ASL tournament is proposed. I am...