Search results

1. A

AP184 Any Errata?

Is there any errata for this scenario? Particularly with respect to the setup areas. It seems odd that the defender can't set up on board 85
  2. A

Mines and Factories

Hi May mines be places in a factory vehicular sized entrance where that entrance is a paved road? Example RB M29. I think yes because B28.44 allows such placement and it is a higher number rule than B28.1 which prohibits placing mines in paved roads.
  3. A

Sunken RR overlays

Which product did they come with?
  4. A

LFT258 M3A1 scout cars

Do these scout cars have a hs passenger? What type? What module had the Russian colour counters?
  5. A

Understatement of the year: 1944 edition

From the war diary of the 7th Canadian Infantry brigade June 9th 1944 https://heritage.canadiana.ca/view/oocihm.lac_reel_t12331/953?r=1&s=3 "Just after we arrived calls came from Lt-Col Gordon for artillery support on St Contest where there were mortars and 88s firing. It is suspected that...
  6. A

107mm or 4.2 inch mortars, why the difference in ranges?

Russian 107mmMTR range 10 to 152 American 107mm MTR range 14 to 100 British 107mm MTR range 24 to 98 Both the Russian and the British mortar have maximum elevation of 80 degrees. I ask because I was reading an account of a battle where British 4.2 inch mortars were involved and the ranges...
  7. A

KBR questions

TM32 & D5.132 May AOT/leaders with field phones redeploy and become HIP ? TM43 Do breakdown, repair and special ammunition replenishment apply to off board mortars? TM44 & D5.26 & D5.27 f) How does an OT34 repair an X'd out flamethrower? Does it use D5.26 or D5.27 f) D5.132 A large target...
  8. A

more KBR questions

I'm digesting the rules for this and have a few questions. B13 Cellars: do cellars exist under the pre-printed rubble of multihex buildings? Ie Z60 TM18a If a gun RG is purchased without prime movers, and none assigned, is it still subject to ammunition shortage? COWTRA implies no. TM30...
  9. A

KBR Terrain Question

What is the terrain in KBR V61? It kind or resembles lumberyard but doesn't match the defined lumberyard (R50). And then there is U61 which is the same terrain as V61 but with a shellhole. A shellhole can't exist in a lumberyard hex. I suppose it could also be a graveyard as AA63 is right by...
  10. A

Ap140 and 142

Did anyone else notice anything strange about these two scenarios? They are set in the same town, use the same board, are on consecutive days and are by the same designer . However the town rotated 90 degrees over night! The north arrow is different between the two. And the gully is a...
  11. A

TAC 44 Lebanese Drama

Who goes first? I assume the French but the scenario card is unclear. I didn't see any errata for this scenario in the coastal fortress translated pdf.
  12. A

Casa Berardi: vineyard & shell hole hexes.

How do you handle vineyard- shellholes hexes? ie G15? Whats the M and MP cost? Is it still an inherent hindrance? Some versions of the rules say shellholes remove the other terrain in the hex.
  13. A

Olive Groves and Vehicular wall advantage

B14.8 allows vehicles to gain wall advantage in an olive grove. To what end? WA for vehicles in olive groves seems to offer nothing. B9.36 only offers HD status to vehicles behind walls. A vehicle that claims WA in an olive grove seems to give up a +1 tem for nothing. Am I missing something?