Search results

1. Sven

VASLeague 2023

Hi, Looking for John Bock: John I sent an email response to your email on the 22nd. Please check your spam folder and let me know if you have it or not. If you're just busy, no problem. Thanks! --Sven
  2. Sven

A10.51 Direction

Thanks all--appreciate the feedback and answers! :) --S
  3. Sven

A10.51 Direction

This was a shot from earlier in the game, the only difference being that my 237 German HS in X7 was not in that hex when his squad routed. Everyone else is where they were. His reinforcements had arrived and they were in buildings on the other side of the street. His broken 667 went from Y8...
  4. Sven

A10.51 Direction

Good question, no it did not start in that single hex building. He routed to the single hex building from a different hex, and then claimed he could continue into open ground because of this rule. Thanks!
  5. Sven

A10.51 Direction

Hello, In a recent game, my opponent said that the Exception in the last paragraph of A10.51 allowed him to rout a broken unit into open ground out of a single-hex building. I said that it does not--the exception only permits routing out of a building hex into an open ground hex if the next...
  6. Sven

Favorite SSR or the one you'd like to see:

Yes, this is the SSR I like: Armor Leaders should be able to modify repair attempts.
  7. Sven

Ersatz VASLeague 2022

I agree--thank you, Tobias, for running the League. Great job!
  8. Sven

What Scenario Have You Played The Most?

A69 Action at Balberkamp We must've played this one well over a dozen times (probably closer to 20) back in the day when we had an active 4-5 player local SL/ASL group. It was ideal for multi-player action.... Lots of great memories associated with this scenario. 😜
  9. Sven

Manila questions

Should this be "2P8"? Thanks
  10. Sven

AFV Platoon Movement and Infantry Armored Assault (D14.333)

Game underway now; sorry if this thread exists elsewhere. Question: Armored Assault by Infantry and AFV Platoon Movement can be done together. The question is can two separate stacks of normal, Good Order infantry (i.e. not human waving, etc.) move simultaneously with the two AFV's using...
  11. Sven

Ersatz VASLeague 2022

Looks like you're back--it's good to see you again! Hope you are feeling much better... :)
  12. Sven

VASL RO/RB map versions

Thanks!
  13. Sven

VASL RO/RB map versions

Sorry if this has been asked/answered elsewhere: Are the most recent versions of the RO and RB VASL maps the ones with the "v651" at the end? Thanks! --Sven
  14. Sven

Tournament Director Report 2022 eASL OPEN

Thank you, David! A very well-run tournament from beginning to end. I enjoyed all of my games and it was great to play new people. I'll definitely be back next year, and will try to bring another Mainah or two with me.... Fanatic TW, are you listening?? :D Thanks again, --Sven
  15. Sven

TAP 1 Balkan Suicide OB question (A25.11)

We played it that everything was Wehrmacht except for the 4-6-8's. Thanks!
  16. Sven

TAP 1 Balkan Suicide OB question (A25.11)

Getting ready to try Total Axis Pack #1 Balkan Suicide this weekend. I am the German defenders, and a question came up about their OB: True or False: All the German units in the OB are Wehrmacht, except for the (8) 4-6-8 squads, which are specified as SS due to SSR 3. I think that this is...
  17. Sven

Prokhorovka! Q&A

Thanks for clarifying. --S
  18. Sven

Prokhorovka! Q&A

From the Index: "Emplaced Gun (Any Gun which has not been hooked up to a vehicle and has not been moved from its setup hex during the scenario [EXC if it set up on a paved road]. Such a Gun [and its manning Infantry] are entitled to a +2 Emplacement TEM): C11.2-.3" So is the Emplacement TEM...
  19. Sven

Prokhorovka! Q&A

And just to clarify: An assembled 5/8 " mortar set up in a revetment at game start is NOT considered emplaced (?) Thanks!