Search results

1. M

Diverse Round 5 (Final round)

Let's rock & roll! :ar15:
  2. M

One last CM Tourney

"On my challenge, by the ancient laws of combat, we have met on this chosen ground. To settle for good and all, who holds sway over the five points(rounds)." :laugh: About 2:25 in!
  3. M

Diverse Round 4

Good game Dorosh! Palantir, once again, great job on the scenario, it's true to your word being diverse and different. I kept losing track of my troops with them being scattered all over the map. So probably spent more time with the turns than I normally would. Looking forward to the next...
  4. M

Diverse Round 4

Good to go here too! :ar15:
  5. M

Diverse Round 3

Battle Finished: Quellist vs. MeatEtr Axis Minor Victory 31 - 69 Thanks for the fierce battle! :salute:
  6. M

Diverse Round 3

Quellist and me are around turn 26. The dreaded RL hit him for awhile and I've been away on vacation a few times too. So our turn rate has slowed down in the past few months. It's been a helluva battle so far, he pretty much dominated the first half, but I've since turned it around some. Heavy...
  7. M

Diverse Round 3

It was a pretty safe assumption though with the enemy exit zone. But yes that post confirms it. Although I prefer to imagine it is not tea, but liquor. :yummy:
  8. M

Diverse Round 2

In any tourney most players tend to play tighter or take less gambles simply because it's safely assumed the other players are well experienced. So the win/loss scale is usually no more than a tactical win/loss. It's part of the reason why there is no quitting or surrendering in this tourney...
  9. M

Diverse Round 2

I can just hear it now, "Well if it wasn't for Dorosh taking his big gamble, we could of won that tourney!". :p
  10. M

Diverse Round 3

I just now noticed a serious error in the Rd. 3 doc that was sent to me a few days ago, BOTH axis and allied passwords are listed. Did anybody else get both? I'm still waiting on quellist to send me the file, so we haven't started our battle yet.
  11. M

Diverse Round 3

Good to hear, looking forward to it. :smoke:
  12. M

Diverse Round 3

So what's the deal, when's round 3 gonna start?
  13. M

Diverse Round 2

LOL! :headbang:
  14. M

Diverse Round 2

Sargent D is coming, and you're on his list! :rifle:
  15. M

Diverse Round 2

Battle Finished: Mangus2000 vs. MeatEtr Axis Tactical Victory 31 - 69 Good game Mangus, I enjoyed it. :salute:
  16. M

Diverse Round 3

Your all a bunch of wimps, back in the Masters Tourney we had three battles going on at a time for a round, usually small, medium, and large sized. :laugh: P.S. MD, have you tried disabling everything(non-critical) running in the background? I'd be willing to bet it is a conflict with...
  17. M

Diverse Round 2

Don't sweat it, he's clearly bent outta shape due to his tech problems. Which I'm sure we can all relate to.
  18. M

Diverse Round 2

Ok I just got a unhandled exception error too. The only thing that I had running in the background that I normally don't was MSN Messenger Live. So I turned it off and did not get another error. So for what it's worth, try turning off this program or any other similar programs running in the...
  19. M

Diverse Round 2

I swear I had this problem years ago. Wish I could remember exactly what it was. I think it had something to do with an update from windows. Or at least something that appeared to have no impact on CM but in fact did somehow. Looking at my installed programs, MS .NET Framework or MS Visual C++...
  20. M

Diverse Round 1

Although he did get several troops with those last two shots of canister. Thing is though, I had two units with grenade bundles targeting him for the last 2-3 turns to no effect. Think it was the HQ that tossed the nade to immobilize it though. So rushed my smg troops with satchels over there to...