Search results

1. Perry

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

You will want FKaC to take better advantage of HL.
  2. Perry

MMP 2024 ASL Production Forecast released:

The preorder will be up soon-ish.
  3. Perry

The Doomed Battalions expanded reprint should go on preorder in the next month or two, followed shortly by Fort's Burma AP.
  4. Perry

We've been working on one while remaining non-committal. It is still a distinct probability.
  5. Perry

Twilight of the Reich errata

Only the AE. ;) ;)
  6. Perry

The broken Morale Level of the Russian Assault Engineers in Twilight Of The Reich should be 8, not 9 as shown on the counter. Expect to see replacement counters in the next boxed product or two.
  7. Perry

The broken Morale Level of the Russian Assault Engineers in Twilight Of The Reich should be 8, not 9 as shown on the counter. Expect to see replacement counters in the next boxed product or two.
  8. Perry

HASL errata

MMP has posted for download on our website a new file with errata for our HASL modules. (Errata for HASL scenarios is in the scenario errata file.) https://mmpgamers.com/support/asl/ASL_HASL_Errata_Feb_2024.pdf
  9. Perry

Scenario errata

MMP has posted for download on our website a new file with errata for our HASL modules. (Errata for HASL scenarios is in the scenario errata file.) https://mmpgamers.com/support/asl/ASL_HASL_Errata_Feb_2024.pdf
  10. Perry

Twilight Of The Reich And WO #15 Are Up For Pre-Order

They should be 8. Expect errata shortly and replacement counters in next boxed product or two.
  11. Perry

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

I don't think I've ever seen a 7KIA. I know I've never seen 7 units die on a 7KIA.
  12. Perry

Overlay X31

Is that overlay lamentation?
  13. Perry

The scenarios are played on Deluxe boards.
  14. Perry

No Cellar Threat from VCA Changes in Buildings

He had a 50% chance of getting it right. And the TD s always right for the tourney.
  15. Perry

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Raffle booty from a mystery box. I hope they fit. ;) Kevin Meyers’ Summer Wars was the direct inspiration for Winter Offensive. Brian and I knew we were no Fish Conner and Action Burke, but we figured if Kevin could pull off a successful tourney, so could we.
  16. Perry

Two scenarios have offboard onboard Guns, for which those little cards are player aids. [Sniped by Klas, just like everyone else.]
  17. Perry

Last Surviving Member of LRDG passes.

My rabbi referenced Sadler's passing this weekend in connection with our study of the book of Exodus, focusing on his escape and 110+ mile desert journey following the disastrous SAS attack September 1942 attack at Benghazi. Mike Sadler, Intrepid Desert Navigator in World War II, Dies at 103 -...
  18. Perry

Replacement pages and the pocket ASLRB

No plans to issue pocket-sized replacement pages. As you say, wouldn’t help most people. I imagine you could shrink copies of the replacement pages yourself. We will sell pASLRBs with replacement pages before long.
  19. Perry

Winter Offensive Hotel Rooms

Hampton Inn does not require crossing major highways like Courtyard does.