Search results

1. Michael R

isolated areas and Front Line hexes in a CG

Does an isolated hex or group of hexes have Front Line hexes? I think "yes", but I would like more opinions.
  2. Michael R

The rarest ASL item?

Not just you.
  3. Michael R

The rarest ASL item?

Beware the topic drift. :sneaky:
  4. Michael R

Canada's Premier ASL Event is Returning!

My compilation of the scenario list:
  5. Michael R

B28.47 Dummy Minefields

For #1, I think Yes. For #2, I would ask Perry.
  6. Michael R

Auto-Reveal HIP Fortifications

Would that cause enough processing to slow down VASL?
  7. Michael R

Night, HIP, non-concealment terrain, and illumination

I confirm what EagleIV said.
  8. Michael R

Television: What shows are you currently watching?

The reviews have been less generous.
  9. Michael R

Television: What shows are you currently watching?

3 Body Problem on Netflix. Science fiction. I like it. It is based on a book trilogy, however, so the first season unsurprisingly didn’t resolve everything.
  10. Michael R

Silly After Action Report - The Citadel

Did the 20H3 building force start with a lot of half-squads and then make more?
  11. Michael R

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

I added maps i j k l m n and o to my map portfolio. These are all starter kit maps that I recently found out I was missing. I was able to purchase half of them as parts, but the other half required me to buy the SK product, which I will not use. Alex Key was my retailer of choice for this...
  12. Michael R

VASL-6.6.8 is released

I had the same experience.
  13. Michael R

Gyrostabilizers

There is a chance that the Gyros are that way on purpose. Would you want your opponent to know which of your tanks have Gyrostabilizers?
  14. Michael R

ASL Tournament List

There is something HERE, but I haven’t updated it in a couple of years.
  15. Michael R

Gun set up

If it is not in the “prohibited” or the “restricted” sections, I say it is allowed. when I played that scenario, I didn’t even consider what you are saying.
  16. Michael R

B23.71 and rubble

This is from a GS thread; Tom Morin posted it around when Op Turnscrew was released. I do not see anything similar in the Perry Sez compilation. I needed this answer for Ortona as well. The U19/V18 Black Bar hexside still exists per B23.71. Movement/Advance/Rout is allowed directly from V18...
  17. Michael R

Majority Squad Type?

When I wrote "rule" I meant "SSR", so no 20 years for that. I understand what you are saying, however, the MST derivation rule implies that it applies to everything, while other rules and Q&A tell us it applies to only the Movement DR.
  18. Michael R

Message from MMP re: Dean Essig

I was a late addition to my family. My father passed away at 56 in 1966. My mother also passed away at 56 in 1976, when I was 19. Both were smokers, but they did not die of lung cancer. I never had a chance to know them as an adult, which changes the relationship quite a bit. Its been so long...
  19. Michael R

Defensive fire Baz.

He may have meant the C3 To Hit table, which a Baz does not use.