Search results

1. P

Who is the greatest (rock/metal) guitarist of all time?

Lamb of God is pretty good. I have some of their songs on mp3. Killswitch Engage is also really good. Nice bands to bang your head to and start thrashing around to.
  2. P

The Five Best War Movies Ever

My 5, 1. Tora Tora Tora 2. Full Metal Jacket 3. Das Boot 4. Force 10 From Navarone 5. Apocalypse Now: Redux
  3. P

Tour of Duty.

Cool, I will have to check the listings to see if it is still on and when it is.
  4. P

I almost forgot Slash from Guns-N-Roses. I really liked him as well. The one big thing that really bothers me about the metal and hard rock coming out today is that there are no guitar solos. The solo is what made metal metal. Damn record company people.
  5. P

Tour of Duty.

I used to watch Tour Of Duty and China Beach when they were on. Both were really good shows in my opinion and showed two very different views of the Vietnam War. I wish they would bring them back or release them to DVD or somthing.
  6. P

hey all, I'm new to these parts but I saw this and decided to throw in my 2 cents worth. I voted for Dimebag Darrell because I think Pantera is one of the greatest metal bands. I also like Zakk Wylde. He can really rip it up with his Les Paul. I was visiting the Gibson website today and saw that...