Search results

1. davegin

Rooftop LOS

In FF7 rooftop, you are at level 2.5. The rubble and debris hexes are only 1/2 level, so you see both hexes behind them.
  2. davegin

Rooftop LOS

No to both.
  3. davegin

CC/Melee Black numbers red numbers

Bob, lost my contacts. Send me your phone number
  4. davegin

Bob, lost my contacts. Send me your phone number. Happy Holidays, buddy.

Bob, lost my contacts. Send me your phone number. Happy Holidays, buddy.
  5. davegin

Albany 2023 November 30 to December 3 - All Official Communications

Congratulations and many thanks to Steve and Joe for an outstanding tournament. I had the pleasure of playing 6 very enjoyable games. Thanks to my opponents; John McDiarmond, Charlie Hamilton, Bill Cirillo, Mike McGrath, Steve Ives, and Wai Wong. I had the fortune of going 4-2. If not for a...
  6. davegin

Dash - Open Ground to a firer

I see no reason that the 4-6-7 can't use dash movement with regard to the LOS of an enemy unit. Dash can always be declared providing it meets its starting and ending positions and crossed a road depiction. That will trigger all defensive fire shots at the "dash" , however, the DRM for those...
  7. davegin

Gun movement in Manila

Not sure as I don't have the rules handy, but IMHO, an 81mm MTR is a gun as it is a 5/8" counter. so it can only be manhandled in that form, so max three hexes. If in dismantled state, and represented as a 1/2" counter, it is a SW, and can be moved depending on portage points by infantry. In...
  8. davegin

ASLOK 2023 Shuttle

Another update: I will be doing a pickup at hopkins to the hotel on Friday, September 29th around 6:30-7PM. So anyone arriving Friday nite that needs a ride, let me know.
  9. davegin

ASLOK 2023 Shuttle

Update: I will be picking up at the airport (Hopkins) Monday morning, October 2nd as early as 7AM. Anyone who is arriving that morning and needs a ride to the hotel, please let me know so I can schedule you in.
  10. davegin

ASLOK 2023 Shuttle

see you then.
  11. davegin

ASLOK 2023 Shuttle

To anyone arriving at Hopkins airport on Saturday, September 30th: I will be making confirmed pickups between 2 and 3PM (or anything close); and again, between 5 and 6PM. I am still free in the morning for 9 thru 11AM. If anyone is arriving at or near those times feel free to contact me...
  12. davegin

ASLOK 2023 Shuttle

Dave, let me know what flight (airline) you are coming in on and I will meet you at the gate (lower level) around 1:15PM sunday.
  13. davegin

ASLOK 2023 update.

it will be great to see you both.
  14. davegin

ASLOK 2023 update.

Mike, what time? Sunday is the picnic which is only a few minutes from Hopkins. There will be many rides back to the hotel from the picnic from those attending and I am sure you could hook up with one of them.
  15. davegin

ASLOK 2023 update.

I will be at Hopkins airport around 2-2:30PM on Saturday, September 30th to pick up John Garlic. Anyone coming into Hopkins around that time is welcome to share the ride. I won't get back until about 4:30-5PM so if you are coming in around that time, let me know.
  16. davegin

ASLOK 2023 Shuttle

Not a problem. I will be there to pick you up at 2:30PM.
  17. davegin

ASLOK 2023 Shuttle

Dave, if you want to come to the picnic, it's probable that we could pick you up Sunday around 1PM and you can always get a ride back to the hotel with someone later that is leaving the picnic and returning to the hotel. Just an option.
  18. davegin

ASLOK 2023 update.

The picnic will be held as scheduled on the first Sunday of ASLOK. Start time will be 3PM with food serving by 4PM until we run out. Pete Mudge, Tommy Cvetinovich, Jim Serafin, and a few others staying at the house that weekend will be there probably all day, so anyone wanting to come hang...
  19. davegin

ASLOK 2023 Shuttle

John, if you don't find anyone to share an uber or the shuttle, contact me by email (dcanant@roadrunner.com) or here on gamesquad, and I will arrange transportation.
  20. davegin

Albany Tournament December 1st-4th All TD Communications Here

Any news on this year's 2023 Albany ASL tournament?