Search results

1. H

Hero's firing a HMG.

Thanks Robin that is what I thought too.
  2. H

Hero's firing a HMG.

If two hero's are stacked together with a HMG can they fire it normally with a -2 DRM?
  3. H

The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 4

I agree, but I really hate what Psycho just did with them. Yuck.
  4. H

Steve Swann okay?

Just my way of saying I love you man! LOL
  5. H

Steve Swann okay?

Wow that is awesome. You must see Psycho a lot in your travels. Tell him I said hello. Seriously though I live in Greeley Colorado which is 20 miles east of Loveland and I want to thank you for all you did for us out here. You don't know how much it meant to our entire community.
  6. H

Why I should NOT be a Mod

I would vote for you for moderator. I can only imagine the ruckus you could get started. LOL Sorry tried to rep you but the government still has not released any ammo or is it that I didn't pass my background check? Where are those pills anyway? Ah yes officier those are just vitamins, pay...
  7. H

Why I should NOT be a Mod

I would be a bad moderator because I could care less and I think it is extremely funny what some people get their panties in a wad about. This is a forum about a history simulation game using cardboard pieces, but to some people on here it is life and death and totally defines them as a person...
  8. H

Wow that is worse than the Rothlisberger woman. I didn't think that was possible. LOL We have sunk to a new low.
  9. H

Re: The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 5 So don't bite my head off, but is Trev a Nerd or a Geek?:clown::devious::laugh:
  10. H

Re: The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 5 What is the difference between a Nerd and a Geek? Inquiring minds want to know.
  11. H

Re: Pyscho's grandma did the Brooklyn Dodgers Wow this is really sad when the Mila thread gets less posts than Glennbo's Stock picks. What is this world coming to?
  12. H

Re: The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 5 So since this thread stopped on page 777 do I win anything. If this was a slot machine it would be a jackpot. LOL
  13. H

Re: The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 5 What are you talking about, she has both of her thumbs up, not just one. Look at the picture. LOL
  14. H

Glennbo's Avatar Looks Like...

You mean that isn't a picture of Glennbo? It has a surprising resemblance. :devious::laugh:
  15. H

Re: The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 5 Did you find Psycho in there too? I haven't seen him post here lately and I am getting worried he got lost somewhere like that. LOL
  16. H

Re: The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 5 Absolutely hilarious. Sorry i tried to rep you but i was denied.
  17. H

Did Notre Dame play any Division 1 schools this year before Alabama? OVERRATED! LOL
  18. H

Glennbo's 2012 Baseball Thread

Re: World Series Action So does this make Sunday a MUST MUST win game for the tiggers. Dude you guys are getting spanked.
  19. H

Glennbo's 2012 Baseball Thread

Re: Thirteen Yankee K's Anytime the Yankees lose it is SWEET!
  20. H

Minka Kelly?