Search results

1. O

Slopes and hills in OV

Hi, I just don't get the slope rules to OV ( ditto: PGP). In the cut out above the slope lines are in hexes P 26 , Q27, R27 and S 27. These hexes - R 12.22 - are said to be " downlslope" and represent a dip to the hexes north of them. These are 3/4 of as level higher than lower terrian...
  2. O

CC refresher - do we need it ? ( ohh yes )

Situations… FIRING IN TPB SITUATIONS AND CC A bezerk unit charges to a enemy unit with the fewest MP possible the enemy (a 467) fires with DFF ( 8 – 2 we’ll say). The bezerk unit then ENTERS the hex. The 467 fires with DF ( 4 * 3/ 2 = 6 FP + TEM). Now presume both units are ok. 1) In the...
  3. O

RB question

I was recently looking at the other ASL Forum and someone said that rubble terrain was not " rally" terrain in this game. If this is so it changes the game ( to the way I have been playing) tremendiously. Any views ??? Thank you
  4. O

mmg 's on afv's

Just wondering , where does it say MMG's on AFV's do NOT have a ROF? Also can anyone tell me how to change my Forum " name"? Thanks
  5. O

Stuka's and hitting things

Hi, Stuka rules are a bit of a pain. The easiest part is the sighting TC: concealment/hip, moving and TEM are the main factors and you usually get it 50% of the time. The next part is the worry, the TH# In both point attack and straffing attack you need to roll TH# the applicable TH...
  6. O

CC rule

Hi, I have asked this before, so here is a second try. In CC it is quite common for a German AFV ( say) to "sit" on top of a conceeled Russian. In the rules it states that a ? unit is not held in CC, and in fact in such a situation a CC counter should not be placed. the SAME is true for...