Search results

1. Grumblejones

Was the 30th Infantry Division the best American division of WW2?

Several times. It’s pretty good. The 45th ID Museum is in Oklahoma City.
  2. Grumblejones

How is your 2024 Year in ASL going?

17 games and currently 9 wins / 8 losses. And three playtests completed for the new March Madness Pack (2-1 there). Good year so far and March Madness just 2 weeks away!
  3. Grumblejones

Advanced Squad Leader Hall of Fame

Vic, you belong in that esteemed company as well Sir.
  4. Grumblejones

Small Scenarios and Dice Luck

Last night in Taylor Made defense, my attacking Germans were defeated on the first turn. one of my 4-6-7’s makes a Pin check and rolls a 3 activating the British sniper…Dan rolls a 1 and my squad takes the hit and breaks. Pinning would have been the better outcome. In the Rally Phase I roll...
  5. Grumblejones

March Madness 2024

Registered and looking forward to being there!
  6. Grumblejones

Grumble Jones thoughts on scenarios

For fun only and not to be taken too seriously.
  7. Grumblejones

How'd your 2023 Year in ASL go?

It’s a miracle!
  8. Grumblejones

How'd your 2023 Year in ASL go?

Played 120 games, 70 wins and 50 losses. Tied for third place at the Kansas City March Madness Tournament and played my 800th logged game on 12/31/23 and lifetime record is 800 games played with 400 wins. 2023 was a great year. Looking forward to the games of 2024!
  9. Grumblejones

Merry Christmas One and All

Merry Christmas!
  10. Grumblejones

Unexpected pause of my playthrough video of J200

Wishing you a speedy recovery Robin.
  11. Grumblejones

any one own the Le Franc Tireur Blue Division scenarios?

I own it and really enjoy the counters. Scenarios are also very good.
  12. Grumblejones

Grumble Jones scenario GJ098 "Narrow Streets"

The trick in the ASL Scenario Archive is to go the tab at the bottom of the page called "User Files". This is where you will find the PDF's that are much better to print out than the JPEG images. And you can always reach out to me if you would like me to provide you with the PDF version. Thanks.
  13. Grumblejones

Thank you Robin. I thought I was deleting an attachment.
  14. Grumblejones

Alan, I accidentally deleted my earlier response, when I tried upload a different scenario for you. The attached scenario also had Jadgtigers, but is a DASL scenario. Dan Best and I played it, and the Jagdtigers were pretty devastating. But, the key to this scenario are the Orchards. I will say...
  15. Grumblejones

My apologies for the error and my tardy response. I wasn't aware of your issue until last night, when Danno let me know that he had seen it here. I don't spend a great deal of time on this forum, so don't always see the most active threads. I do apologize for the error. I had multiple working...