Search results

1. jimfer

CG I Red October X-Tag, 23-29 Oct 1942

Heavy Artillery saves the day.
  2. jimfer

IFT attack on Concealed BU AFV

This thread would have been so much easier if Perry would have chimed in about the rule... a simple
  3. jimfer

Dennis boys trip to Manila #2 (Let's try SF CG3)

Tanks in bore sighted hexes always end up with ...
  4. jimfer

Silly After Action Report -Gladium Pro Patria e Rege

These are so great; you make us keep on trucking with ASL. I greatly enjoy your mirth.
  5. jimfer

EN FORCE - FT193 - Scout Car Question

I love that vehicle just for the pucker power of the .50 Cal when its unloaded and reassembled. Too many players under rate the M3A1. Good thread.
  6. jimfer

Do you kindle a bunch?

Kindling, when you positively, absolutely need to clear that building. Now if I can find some more matches...
  7. jimfer

Improbable hit AND possible CH: one or two subsequent dr?

One hit, two hit won't matter to me .. it will be a boxcars on the results.
  8. jimfer

B24 Rubble and mortar fire

The best lessons are the painful ones... we tend to remember them and put them in our tactics section. I have more than a few ARRRGH! moments.
  9. jimfer

B24 Rubble and mortar fire

81 mm Mtr. on second level rubble ...
  10. jimfer

Finally a Russian 200mm+ Rocket OBA ON TARGET

Maybe it wasn't 200mm Rockets...
  11. jimfer

B13.41 VCA change on a woods-road hex

Sometime the rules set us up for Saturday mornings...
  12. jimfer

Favorite SSR or the one you'd like to see:

I'm waiting for the Chuck Norris effect on hero creating DR of 2 all enemy with line of sight must take +1 MC or break and run away in fear. I like the Tank effects Tuomo is on right path, tread blown off, maybe can only travel in reverse, or if British must stop exit and take tea break. Never...
  13. jimfer

DB121 Grave Situation

Great analysis, but I get the feeling this was a new episode of the Walking Dead...I can see a rush on turn one even with illumination just to gamble it all on gaining one hex after turn one is completed.
  14. jimfer

Favorite SSR or the one you'd like to see:

Ever think those snakes were wasted on a Tank Crew MC, it is a travesty, an injustice they need a HOB roll! CE AFV heat of battle, roll DR: DR Effect 2 Tank gets Gyro capability - no Gyro just the ability 3-6 Extra movement point 7 Armor LDR on leader...
  15. jimfer

A 8.31 FPF and Crews

HE SAID ROLL LOW! I must admit it does seem if you have 8 moral you break but if you have a pinned conscript half-squad he'll ruin your day with a 3 or some other improbable roll. Send the dice to therapy so they will have more confidence next time or get a hammer.
  16. jimfer

#71: Sticks and Stones

WoW I must have jinxed the Isle. I see it was over a hundred, God Bless everyone. I do hope you guys get a cool wave soon you're not setup for that kind of heat. Just hit 111 today here in Fort Worth but we have air conditioning in almost 100% of homes. I do hope you can find a cool space.
  17. jimfer

#71: Sticks and Stones

Just warm? It will be over a hundred degrees Fahrenheit the next 10 days or so here in North Texas. 106 in Fort Worth (41 Celsius for you distant relatives), at least you've got a beach closer than 6-hour drive. 😓
  18. jimfer

Armor Leader counter

19. jimfer

Variety in Tournaments

If your rolling dice it's a good tournament. I want to travel to new places, meet new people, get a match that takes place in an exotic location between adversaries, then destroy them! Leave them a quivering lump of human despair! I want my dice to be so hot they leave smoke trails when...
  20. jimfer

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Finally recovering from the Austin Team Tournament, it was a great deal of fun. The big Thursday smash em up, Ferocity Fest featured BFP-29 Hueishan Docks. I was the Chinese my opponent David wanted the Japanese so OK with me. I am not a big PTO player and this is a big city fight so no trouble...